Halle Berry & Gabriel Aubry Working To Expand Their Family!

(In the above pic Halle and Gabriel were snapped at the 15th Annual Women In Hollywood event in Los Angeles on October 6th)

Little Nahla Ariela Aubry may welcome a little brother or sister soon!

Halle Berry’s beau Gabriel Aubry shared with Us magazine that he and Halle, 41, are trying to have another baby.

“Yeah, we are working on that!” he said at Elle magazine’s 15th Annual Women in Hollywood event, where Halle was honored.

Despite wanting to expand their family, Gabriel said, “We have no plans for marriage. We are more married than ever, really.” (After two failed marriages, Halle has famously vowed to never wed again.)

Since welcoming Nahla in March, Gabriel said he is amazed at how Halle has embraced motherhood.

“I mean, look at her – she is unbelievable!” he exclaimed. “She is the best mom that anybody could ask for — or wish for!”

As for 6-month-old Nahla?

“She is on the verge of walking,” Gabriel said. “She is walking with assistance, let’s just put it that way.”

“I had no expectations so everything is a surprise,” Gabriel said of fatherhood. “There is no best part. Everything is amazing!”

Splash News Online & Source

Comments

1. lagabbergirl says

Omg, what a stunning couple. I wish the best for Halle, and hope this dude is really a good guy. He kinda looks like ‘Nate’ , one of Oprah’s regular guests….I remember Halle saying she wanted Nate to have her children…looks like she got her wish! hehe

Well….obviously he’s stretching the truth, but I can see how it would kind of seem like she’s almost walking if they hold onto her upper body and she takes steps. Kimora and Kariah both walked before they were a year old, but they were both early talkers. I suppose it’s whatever interests the child and what the parents choose to emphasize; my girls were apparently eager to talk but content to just be carried by mommy. 🙂 Kajanae’s only 8 months. She will pull herself up on things but isn’t mobile in the upright stance yet.

3. what? says

My sons were walking at 7 and 8 months respectively. My 4.5 month old is almost crawling…..it kinda sucks but it’s possible for sure.

4. r says

I agree with Sunny. I had a baby 8 months ago and still don’t feel totally recovered. (Though I just found out I have an ulcer so that might have something to do with it.) It’s not even recommended to get pregnant less than a year after having a baby. Your body needs a year to recover. I guess she feels that at 41 if she wants to have any more she better do it quick. But she could wait at least 6 more months. Her baby is beautiful though.

Their daughter looks just like him. She is very cute, I wish she would put on more weight, I love the little chubbo babies. She is beautiful and healthy but on the petite side to me. Congrats to them and I hope she has many more children!

6. Sassy says

How exciting, we are trying for a Baby as well, I’m so excited….my only Son is 13 yrs old, it’s time for a Baby.

7. t says

#1 – I’ve never heard that theory before. Is there any merit to that? I started walking at 9 months and my parents had my brother 6 years later. LOL