Tom Cruise, Connor, Isabella & Suri Out For Dinner At Les Salons Bernardin

Tom Cruise, Connor, Isabella, and Suri were snapped out for dinner at Les Salons Bernardin.

Splash News Online

They do take her out too late to the restaurants but with their lax life style of letting her stay up as late as she wants too, which is stupid, I can see why. She does look tired and sleepy a lot, they may think she is billions of years old but she is a CHILD, it is just ridiculous they way they teach her and don’t give any discipline to her, in her daily life, schedule or behavior acting out.

2. Lauren says

I do agree on that. Tom and Katie need to be more consistent with Suri and take her to kid-friendly restaurants and stop taking her out so late. She always looks tired.

3. LYNN says

Connor is going to be one handsome dude. Suri is super cute. Nice to see this family together. At least they look clean and bathed. Not like the Jolie Pitts.

4. bg says

I wonder if Suri ever gets to eat where the young children of ‘humbler’ parents get to go & have fun, like Chuck E Cheese. Places that have fun activities and where young kids get to wear jeans, run around, laugh and play with other children. I don’t think it’s a lot of a fun for a 2 yr old to eat in a pretentious restaurant like this

She looks heavy eyed and very tired, it must be hard on her not having a proper routine & bedtime. Poor thing.

5. Bethany says

Their outfits here are much better. I wonder how the older two kids behave when they’re around Nicole. Do they spout all that Scientology crap to her? Would be interesting to be a fly on the wall around them.

6. Dee says

Who knows, maybe Connor and Isabella don’t like being followed around by the paps, so they lay low.

7. Jessica says

Wow, they finally took the adopted kids out. Connor is super cute, I wish I could see more of him.