An Expectant Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck Picking Up Violet From Preschool

An expectant Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck were snapped picking up Violet from preschool in Santa Monica.

Reportedly, Jennifer is expecting a boy. Jennifer and Ben went to the baby boutique Petit Tresor a few weeks ago to look for cribs, changing tables and gliders, but left with a few things in blue, a source from the boutique confirmed.

Among the items the couple took home: a Kensington chocolate playmat from Plain Mary with a blue monogrammed “A,” as well as matching Plain Mary items emblazoned with the word “hunk” on them (bibs, burpcloths and t-shirts), said an insider. Jennifer also picked up more than six light blue blankets from My Blankee.

Splash News Online

Comments

The pay is low at Pre-School and Day Care and it should be higher, these teachers are very deserving and I support them all the way!

2. Anne says

Violet is much prettier than Suri. As Suri gets older, she starts to look more like Tom’s sisters who looked the same as Suri but as adults are not very attractive.

3. Lauren says

Violet is getting so big. I’m surprised Jen can still pick her up. Her bump seems to be getting bigger. 🙂

4. MichelleB says

I love Jennifer Garner! I’m also having a second child that will be born around our 2 year anniversary so me and my hubby are buying a diamond ring for me at http://www.idonowidont.com. Moms out there, I suggest if you are having baby number 2, have your hubby spoil you and buy some beautiful piece of jewelry on this site, trust me!

5. colle says

Who has more pictures on this site? Jen & Violet or the Suri clan? Pretty close in competition. Too many pics of them. Go look for other moms other than these.

6. Blair says

I am a preschool teacher myself and think it would be so neat to work in a center that serviced celebrity babies..not that i dont LOVE my own kids….but the pay is pretty low….and you gotta assume that if you’re catering to the rich and famous…your salary as their teacher would be considerably higher for doing the same thing.