Constance Marie Expecting A Daughter

Former George Lopez star Constance Marie, 43, and her fiance, yoga teacher Kent Katich are expecting a baby girl in February.

“I am feeling good now,” the five-months pregnant actress told Us magazine. “But the beginning was rough! Instead of ‘morning sickness,’ they should call it ‘all day sickness!'”

She said she “wasn’t sure” she wanted to have a child initially.

“But after 10, 11 years of playing a mom, starting with [1997 biopic] Selena and then to the George Lopez show, I think I finally decided that I wanted to be one in real life!” she tells Us magazine.

She added, “If you’re not around children constantly, you don’t realize how wonderful they are!”

She shared that she’s thrilled she’ll have a daughter.

“It’s all so exciting!” she told Us magazine. “A little girl!”

She added that she and Kent still aren’t sure if they’ll marry before or after the baby arrives.

“I think marriage is a wonderful thing, and I believe in it, but really things are so good … why mess with them?” she told Us magazine. “I’ve heard success stories from both sides, so I think we are good.”

Added Marie, “It’ll be his little girl, too – and she’ll have his last name. I hope she has his nose too! He has a great nose!”

Best Wishes!

Tia!!!! Wow!!! So good to hear from you honey! I have been thinking about you. How is Alyssa doing? Is she prepared for the little one coming soon? I bet your mother in law is excited about another grandchild to help spoil! Ha! Please let us know as soon as ANYTHING happens! Please!!!! You will have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. I remember last year we were talking about all the good food! You are in our thoughts and prayers!!!!

2. christie says

geez #5 get a life…….now you are jennifer garner…before you were jamie lynn spears…and it spelled pregnant!

3. DMITZ says

Oriana – hello! How have you been? As for me, busy potty training my 2 yr old. She has really made a break thru this week and I’m so excited! We’ve been trying since she turned 2 in May so wish us luck 🙂 I think she finally has it. We had to stop when we took our family vacations, so that’s always a set back.

4. DMITZ says

Oh, I love her – congrats! She does look great for her age, better than me! LOL

#5 – Violet is “exited”??? Do you mean excited? Somehow I believe the real Jennifer can spell.

Don’t know who she is, have never watched the George Lopez show. He cusses too much for me, you would think someone that had a second chance at Life would not have such a filthy mouth!

hey jennifer garner her just to let you know that im expecting a little boy on christmas eve.and we are preparing the nursery we are gonna paint it blue and yellow perfect for a little boy.violet is so exited and she cant wait to be a big sister

me and ben are disscusing names and here is our choices

james oliver affleck(bens name pick)

Preston Jack affleck (jennifers name pick)

7. LOLA says

yes she does look amazing for her age, but then again Latin women do age gracefully and with less wrinkles then other races. I can only hope to look half as good at her age