Jennifer Lopez On Spending Trying To Spend "Every Free Moment With The Babies"

Until recently, Jennifer and husband Marc Anthony, who welcomed twins Max and Emme in February, didn’t have a nanny to help out with child care.

“I did it for a long time but we started using a nanny a few weeks ago,” said Jennifer, 39. “[Most days] I get up early with them. Then when the nanny comes, I can take a shower and give them their breakfast. She’s there to help me get things done.”

As for getting back to work, Jennifer says she’ll take it a day at a time. “It’s gonna be a learning experience. How will I do both? I try to take breaks from work,” she told People magazine. “I’ll do a little work with the choreographers and then come back. I try to spend every free moment with the babies.”

The mornings are her favorite time with the twins. “When they see you and have that big smile on their face – I live for that,” she said. “And when I put them to bed at night and they melt in your arms. I give them a bottle and wind it down. I say, ‘It’s time for beddy-bye.’ I hold them and sing a little song. By the time you know it, they are asleep.”

And Jennifer is perfectly happy with her post-baby body. “The triathlon really helped get me in better shape, and snapped me back into my body,” she said, referring to last weekend’s Nautica Malibu Triathlon. “I don’t weigh myself a lot. I still have 10 lbs., or so. [But] I don’t have any problems with it. I never felt I had to get rid of it.”

Asked how she stays so sane about her body image, she laughed: “We like to eat!” On a serious note, she added, “I think you have to love yourself and indulge when you want to, as well as be happy and just have a healthy attitude towards it.”

Besides, she noted, “Marc loves the way I look!”

Splash News Online & Source

I agree with DMITZ, every word is right! She broke up his marriage, he had a wife and CHILDREN, neither of them are anything to brag about. I am glad the babies were born healthy but as for Jennifer and Marc, can’t stand either one of them! And I have seen pictures of the babies, sorry folkes, not cute at all! Looks just like him and that speaks for itself!

2. TDot says

Does psending “every minute” include training for a marathon? And partying for nights on end for hubbies b-day? Dinners alone, and poping up in LA, New York and then back again….hmmm, arnt those moments away from kids?? who, with twins especially, has that much free time??? Seem slike many minutes without kids I think…which is fine, but dont go patting yourself on the back for always being there, when you are really far from it!

3. samsmom says

She tries to spend every free moment with the babies? Is that like “I will try to make it to that party” or “I will try to go to the grocery store today”? What does that mean?
    When you have children you should not “try” to spend time with them, you just should. Period. It is everything else that you should try to get to. Like the housecleaning, the errands, the parties. Everything else (within reason of course) can wait. Children do not wait to grow until their parent’s are watching!

4. laila says

it’s all BS We’ve seen Jen everywhere promoting herself she hasn’t been home all that much !!!Maybe the first month she was home. I’ve been seeing pics of her all over the place and evenings out at red carpet events with Mark. So who was babysitting then? She’s just a liar.
    So I guess Marc was ther babysitter and now he got a nanny to help him.

5. bj's mom says

I dont like her. I never have, never will. Jlo puts Jlo first, always it seems. she didnt breastfeed because she needed to get in shape (thinking about herself) for what she wanted to do. she gives Marc a gift of pictures of herself??? and like #9 said….she did it for a long time?? 6 months?? whatever! #9…you deserve a pat on the back, girl! cuz you raised those triplets and i bet you wouldnt go back and change that for the world!

6. Ambot lang nimo Jlo says

and yeah she want’s to have a baby! here they are now! but why spend only ” free time” ? why not all the time! the way she goes to a party or whatever chuve ek ek she does!!

7. Ambot lang nimo Jlo says

wait a minute! ” trying to spend every free moment with the babies” ? so if she has no vacant/free time, she can’t be with the babies? so whose with them? Marc alone or with the nanny? I think as a mother no matter how busy you are children goes first, especially at thier age!

not a handy mother

8. Zea says

just my opinion pals … I think Jlo wants to have baby because It’s becoming a trend among hollywood celebs, and so she like’s to be one of them … she’s not a motherly type for me … sorry to Jlo’s fans out there!

9. Jenna says

“I try to spend every free moment with the babies.”

Sheesh, “J-Lo” should run for public office. All I ever hear from her quotes are LIES.

It’s pretty hard to spend “every free moment with the babies” when you are too busy attending premiers, fashion shows, triathalons, and the like.

Oh well, those things are obviously more important than watching your children’s milestones. What was I thinking?!

10. "...a long time"??? says

What is this supposed to mean??
    “I did it for a long time but we started using a nanny a few weeks ago” A long time?? Feb to Aug (6 months) is a long time? I have triplets that are SEVEN YEARS OLD – with no nanny – EVER. Cry me a river and give me a break. Nanny’s are not a necessity or a bare essential. They are there to give the parent a break/help – bottom line. And MOST people raise THEIR OWN KIDS WITHOUT THEM. She can have all the nanny’s she wants – she could have had them drive the kids home from the hospital, for all I care. She just should not be acting like she accomplished some great feat, is all I’m saying.

11. DMITZ says

I agree, this haircolor is all wrong for her. I’m happy for her that she finally got her wish to become a mommy, but I’m tired of hearing about what a diva she is. I know this has nothing to do with that but in regards to #6’s comment – I agree. I bet Marco is at her beck and call because he was in love with her LONG before they married. I think he held a torch for her way back when they used to date prior to her dating Diddy. And then Jennifer comes and swoops in and takes him away from his other family. Isn’t that what happened or am I mistaken? I wonder why people don’t call her a homewrecker like they do Angelina? Wasn’t it the same situation minus the kids on Brad’s side? AND NO I’m not bashing Angie… I’m Just Saying.

12. Go Sarah Go!! says

I think Marc Anthony is the Katie Holmes of this relationship. She seems so domineering. She probably treats him like the help. lol. She just needed a baby daddy.