While the offspring of many famous and wealthy parents are consumed by drinking, drugs and self-destructive behaviors, Donald Trump’s children – Don Jr., 30, Eric, 24, and Ivanka, 26, – are known for their business acumen, work ethic and ambition. (Donald also has a daughter Tiffany, 14, with ex-wife Marla Maples and little Barron is 2)
Donald Trump, 62, spoke to momlogic.com and shared these words of wisdom for raising “Kick Ass Kids”:
1. Be an example. Children watch –and they will emulate what they see.
2. Set the standard high. Challenge is good, and accomplishment creates healthy self-respect.
3. Stress the importance of education, it’s the foundation for success.
4. Let them know they are exceptional, so exceptional results are expected.
5. Exhibit a sense of community through participation and philanthropy. Giving back is a great reward.