Debra Messing & Son Arrive At Birthday Party For Heidi Klum's Son

Debra Messing, 40, and son Roman, 4, were snapped arriving at Seal and Heidi’s house in Beverly Hills to celebrate Henry’s 3rd birthday.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. Isha says

Who cares what she looks like? For pete’s sake, shes a mom taking her kid to a birthday party, she doesn’t need to wear Prada or something of the sort to it! Kids get messy at parties…so do parents….jeez. Roman is adorable. He looks like he’s ready for a whole heap of fun!

2. Molly says

oh my. ok the line has to be drawn somewhere. celebrities shoud NOT be caught dead looking like that. It’s one thing to be dressed down but this is just ridiculous…at least imo.

3. onatear says

Hhhahaaa….How can you not laugh at that (adorable) kid in the costume? I love it when little boys do something like that, and feel so cool about themselves, but are really hilarious!! She is a good mom. So is Heidi.

4. Gina says

I bet Deb just got her hair relaxed and she has to wear her scarf.
    She has a whole lot a hair. Can’t wait until her new show is on. She is a fun Mommie and she love her baby boy.

5. Sheila says

That’s not her costume. I’ve seen other pictures of her where she wears that ridiculous handkerchief on her head. I think she needs a personal stylist.
    Who’s her husband?

6. thumba says

what the hell? It’s one thing to go to the grocery store looking the way she does…but to a birthday party? Geesh.

7. Brenda says

Yeah, I here her new show is gonna be great can’t wait.
    Her son is the apple of her eye, I agree she’s a great Mom.

8. Lauren says

Who cares how she dresses! Is she supposed to get all dolled up for a 3 year old’s birthday party?

9. AMY says

Debra is not trying to impress anyone and if you don’t notice her son is wearing a costume, it could be a costume party that she is going to.
    Debra is so funny and she’s a great Mom. Can’t wait for her new show to air.

10. Sheila says

Debra looks like Mrs. Roper with that handkerchief on her head. She should dress more appropriately when going to someone’s house, not like a bum.