An Expectant Rebecca Romijn In West Hollywood

An expectant (with twins!) Rebecca Romijn was snapped heading to a meeting in West Hollywood, CA. She recently made husband Jerry O’Connell apologize for calling her “huge!” 🙂

Splash News Online

Comments

1. EmerRoo says

Eh buzz off political people.. I hate Americans who think the whole world revolves around them. I am a European living in New Zealand and couldnt give a stuff about anything going on in the States politics wise. Go find a polictics site to talk some crazy… its not wanted here.

Whats with all of Hollywood having twins lately? IVF?

2. Analise says

You can take offense at anything you choose, 2teens. You can always not respond and stop assuming you know what annoys me. If you took offense there’s a reason for it.

3. 2teens says

Analise, I HOPE you’re not insinuating that all democrats for Obama are “kooks”. If so, I take offense to that.
    I admit, the political postings are growing, but we are leading up to an historical election and people are fired up.
    The webmistress will not delete political postings and here is why: Webmistress herself has incited and encouraged political debate with her many Sarah Palin/Bristol Palin threads. So even though they may be annoying to you… you can always just skip over the ones you don’t want to read.

4. Analise says

Wow she looks stunning. Not that she doesn’t all the time.

Those of you wondering about the political nonsense, this is something the far left, hardcore Obama kooks are doing. They are invading blogs and websites with as much nonsense as they can find. It’s an organized plan. Think of it as their version of the Scientology sockpuppets. Only pro Tom/Katie crap only now it’s Obama. In other words, it smacks of desperation.

5. violetsky says

I am beginning to really hate coming on this website, II want to look at baby’s not read propoganda from people like No 3.
    I am from the UK, I do not have the right to vote in No 3’s election. Please stop posting your propoganda.
    Webmistress, this is a baby site, you are driving away your customers by letting this person’s comments through. The whole world DOES NOT revolve around America.

6. SbK says

#21, I dont think that is a very fair comment, this website is called BABYRAZZI, not POLITICALRAZZI and I dont think that anyone needs to ‘push some of that empty air out of our heads’ because at the end of the day this is not a website about politics, it is a light hearted gossip website about babies, so before you come on here offending people and calling them ‘shallow minded’ I think you need to wonder why you’re on here, are you a shallow minded airhead too? save the political stuff for the appropriate website please and leave the baby blogging to us ‘shallow minded’ people.

7. vote for your rights says

That Wassilla PD charged ra pe victims for the cost of ra pe kits, while Palin was mayor, dis gusts me.

Years ago, during my college days, my fiancee was the victim of a vio lent ra pe. I can’t begin to describe the emotional changes she weht through.

At least she wasn’t charged for the ra pe kit.

I kinda liked some things about the old McCain, but my mind is made up. I am voiting for Obama.

8. vote for your rights says

I know that it is hard for shallow minded people to say, that this is a baby blog, but this effect your children future! Next time push some of that empty air out of your head, and listen and learn something that you obviously know nothing about.

9. Comment says

#3 is very fanatical don’t ya’ll think? Must not have much of a life if politics is all he/she can talk about especially on a baby site. Hey, if you like politics so much why don’t you run for president? Or…just shut up already!!

10. niturnia says

Perhaps she didn’t want to have children with Stamos. Who knows what happens in other people’s marriages…

11. Zbella says

Really, I thought it was the other way around. I’m glad she waited to have babies with Jerry O’Connell. They are such a great couple. The huge comments were all in good fun. I saw him on Conan O’Brien.

12. Lauren says

She looks beautiful! Those kids will be gorgeous.

#9-Yes, I believe that’s what happened. Stamos wanted to settle down and start a family while Romijn wanted to focus on her career. Ah well, best of luck to all of them!

13. DMITZ says

Who cares if her husband called her huge? I don’t understand why pregnant women get offended? I mean, she is carrying twins! Whatever. She looks great though.

14. Samsmom says

I think I remember that one of the reasons that
    Rebecca and John divorced was because he wanted children and she did not. At least did not want them at the time. Does anyone know if my memory is correct?
    I believe that she certainly has a right to change her mind, but I truly hope that this was not the main reason for the breakup of her first marriage. At any rate, I hope John finds happiness. Best of luck to Rebecca and Jerry too.

15. KMS says

SbK – The relevance? Exactly! There is None! MCCAN’T GETS BOOED is taking over every baby topic on her to spew her views.

Lets leave the political views to the political topics! My goodness MCCAN’T – you’re hijaacking every single topic on this board!

16. MOMX3 says

I love that I can’t post on here unless I camoflauge who I am, but it’s OK to turn this into a political forum (which I did not.)

Anyway, I think she looks great but I still wonder what Stamos REALLY thinks about all this?

Regarding the following Palin comments:

1. “I believe that under the leadership of Ahmadinejad, nuclear weapons in the hands of his government are extremely dangerous to everyone on this globe, yes.”

2.”We have got to make sure that these weapons of mass destruction, that nuclear weapons are not given to those hands of Ahmadinejad, not that he would use them, but that he would allow terrorists to be able to use them.So we have got to put the pressure on Iran.”

Ahmadinejad is not the leader of Iran. He is the president, which according to the Iranian constitution, means he’s second banana. He certainly does not have his finger on the nuclear button. That responsibility falls to the true leader of Iran who is, fittingly, known as the Supreme Leader–i.e., the Ayatollah Khamenei. Anyone who doesn’t understand this basic fact clearly doesn’t understand Iranian politics. That would seem to include Sarah Palin.