Jessica Alba & Family In NYC

Jessica Alba, Cash Warren and Baby Honor were snapped out and about in NYC on August 10th. At one point Jessica and Honor were seen getting on a subway in Union Square and got off in Brooklyn. Jessica and Honor had a bodyguard with them as Jessica checked out a new apartment building in Brooklyn.

Splash News Online

1. Analise says

Amazing. She’s smiling instead of looking like the miserable woman she comes off as being. (I’m being polite).

2. Jessa says

#15 While I agree that no baby should be trashed based on thier parents, I find it amusing that you spelled “embecile” wrong. It starts with an ” i ” . It might be a good idea to spell check before basically calling someone an idiot. Also I like Jessica Alba and I think her chubby little girl is adorable.

3. JAN says

Very pretty baby. I feel bad for anyone if they deserve it or not to have strangers in general in your face famous or not must feel so weird, any new mother would agree to this we feel so protected of our kids any ways. This must get old having being photographed day in and out. Its one thing her being famous then to have your new baby having to have all this unnessary attention. She had pictures taken so he world can see her new baby and got paid for it at least it was her getting paid instead of a pazzi trust passing on her property and getting pictures that way.

4. My perogative says

Awww. She’s so cute and chunky. #14 you are an embecile for even insulting this baby! Just because you don’t like Jessica….. it doesn’t mean you have to talk trash about her baby girl.

5. Dee says

Not cute at all. Just because it’s a celebrities baby doesn’t mean it’s cute. I wish the media would stop giving attention to stuck up snots like Jessica Alba.

6. Lauren says

Honor is so cute! Jessica actually seems happy for once! I like the name Honor. I think it’s pretty. 🙂

7. Tabitha says

Honor is adorable…I hate that name though..not sure why, it just doesn’t flow well for me…

8. Christine says

Looks like we’ll be seeing a smiling Jess more often! Not holding my breath though. Seems like having Honor in her arms can put a smile on her face. Honor is one cute chubster!

9. Cheetah says

why is she always holding that baby so uncomptable. It looks like she isnt the mom. Weird. cute baby.

10. onatear says

What a little pumpkin! Looks like Mommy is attached to the darling booties, which are maybe, tooo small? AND, see, Jessica CAN smile!

11. Go Sarah Go!! says

This baby really looks like her daddy. I wish she looked a little more like her – maybe when she grows up. 🙂