Lindsay Lohan's Baby Wish

Lindsay Lohan, 22, seems to have found a perfect relationship with Samantha Ronson, and now the couple would reportedly like to have a baby.

Star magazine has confirmed British reports that Lindsay is set on having a child with Samantha, 31. “Lindsay told Sam that she’s been feeling more and more maternal in the past few months and she wants to get pregnant,” an insider tells told Star magazine. “Sam was completely overjoyed, because starting a family with Lindsay is a dream come true for her.”

While Lindsay has always wanted to have children, she had a lot of maturing to do first. But now that she’s in a stable, loving relationship with Samantha — and playing an expectant mother in the upcoming movie Labor Pains — Lindsay, say sources, thinks the time is right.

“They both think that Samantha’s older brother, Mark Ronson, would be the perfect sperm donor,” their pal told Star magazine. “They agree that it’s the best way for Lindsay and Samantha to have a baby together.”

Samantha Ronson also just declared that she will marry Lindsay in the next six months. While spinning the disc at Hollywood hotel Chateau Marmont, Samantha announced that she would marry her ‘lover’ by the end of this year.

“By the end of this year, my love will be Mrs Ronson,” the Sun quoted her, as saying.

“Tonight shows the power of a woman – to underestimate that is to underestimate the world,” she added.

While in Cannes, Lindsay also joked that the couple wanted to have a partnership ceremony at Dolly Parton’s ‘Dollywood’ theme park.

Interestingly, Mark has been dating model Daisy Lowe since shortly after they met late last year. They stepped out together for the first time publicly in May. Daisy, 19, is the daughter of Gwen Stefani’s husband, Gavin Rossdale, 42.

Splash News Online & Source

Comments

1. Layla says

Nasty disgusting drug using lesbain.I wouldn’t
    pay a dime
    to see any of her damn movies!
    Why she still has a career is a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!
    Why give these negative attention to them.It should be
    against the law to drag innocent kids thru this kind of
    abnormal relationship! STOP SUPPORTING THIS GIRL
    THAT DOES NOT DESERVE A CAREER OR APPRECIATE’S IT!

LOSER

2. EmerRoo says

Political people should have their comments deleted…. NOT INTERESTED!

Aside from anything Lindsay Lohan has been gay for like a minute… and is 22… grow up a bit before having a baby!

3. Jill says

So, what do you want me to do? Just all of a sudden give up my beliefs and say that I think homosexuality is right? We can agree that we disagree.

4. Jenna M.(UK) says

– “As for you insinuating that homosexuals don’t come out because of people like me- maybe it’s because they know it’s wrong and they’re ashamed.” –

I’m sorry for the long speech here but its something very important to me. Yes, many people stay in the closet because they are ashamed of being gay. Not because there is any logical reason for them to be ashamed (or reasoning behind it being “wrong“),but because ignorance, society, religion and homophobic attitudes tells them that it is shameful and wrong.

Its because of these ignorant, homophobic attitudes that many people go through years of hell hiding their real sexuality, marrying people (of the opposite sex) they don’t love just to conform to societal norms (I very nearly went down that path myself).

Its because of these attitudes that hate crimes are carried out and people such as 21-year-old Matthew Shepard, 18-year-old Michael Causer, 14-year-old Larry King and many, many more lost their lives. Try telling their grieving families that they died because they were wrong.

Its because of these attitudes that gay teen suicide attempts are FOUR TIMES that of the average. It is estimated that 10% of the population is homosexual, yet 1 in 3 teen suicide victims are gay.

Perhaps you think I’m being overly-sensitive and defensive here. But I want people to understand why it is so hurtful and dangerous to say that it is wrong to be gay. And I’m not just sticking up for what I believe in, I’m standing up for all those young people who have taken their own lives or had them taken, and for all those people still alive today who will sooner or later lose their lives, for the families that have lost and will lose those they love because of out-dated, unfounded, anti-gay attitudes.

5. Jenna M.(UK) says

Jill, in reference to #56
    – “Don’t be so open minded that you’re empty headed…. I’m not an airhead like you who thinks everyone’s opinions are right. You know, some opinions are wrong.” –

I’m not so open-minded that I’m empty-headed, far from it. Neither am I an airhead and as you don’t know me you really have no place calling me that. I just like to consider other options rather than blindly following the crowd. I’m well aware of the fact that some opinions are wrong. For examples, I believe YOUR opinion on this matter is wrong. Surely that was clear from my post? Or do you just choose to read what you want to, come up with your oh-so-righteoud conclusion and ignore the stuff you can’t handle?

“People like you mistake opinions for facts. Do you know the difference?”

Yes, I most certainly do. I’ll clear it up for you.
    Fact = Some people are gay.
    Fact= Being gay doesn’t actually cause any more harm than being straight!
    Opinion = Believing that being gay is wrong because of a passage in a book written c.2000 years ago (Leviticus)!

6. Jess says

“I don’t have to open up my mind to different possibilities because I have my beliefs.”

No you don’t have to open up your mind. But then I wouldn’t expect people to listen to you about your beliefs.

“As for you insinuating that homosexuals don’t come out because of people like me- maybe it’s because they know it’s wrong and they’re ashamed. Ever thought of that?”

People don’t come out of the closet, because they THINK it’s wrong and THINK they should be ashamed. And do you know who helps to make them feel that way? People like you. No insinuation there.

“You know, some opinions are wrong”

I’m not sure how someone’s opinion can be wrong. But I’ll go with it. So your opinion that people chose to be homosexual is wrong. My opinion that that your born homosexual is right. Disprove my opinion.

7. Jill says

Jenna- here’s a saying that you should take to heart-“Don’t be so open minded that you’re empty headed.” I don’t have to open up my mind to different possibilities because I have my beliefs. I’m not an airhead like you who thinks everyone’s opinions are right. You know, some opinions are wrong. People like you mistake opinions for facts. Do you know the difference? Homosexuals in general have always said that they are born this way. I don’t happen to believe that. As for you insinuating that homosexuals don’t come out because of people like me- maybe it’s because they know it’s wrong and they’re ashamed. Ever thought of that? I really don’t think they care what I think. Also, why does it make me a person who lives like the dark ages if I happen to believe that it’s a choice? HUH????? You make no sense. Oh… and Santa Claus isn’t real- just thought I’d let you know that. Real good analogy there.

8. Jess says

“So now all of a sudden Lindsay is gay? Aren’t anti-heterosexual people always saying you’re born that way? This is proof that you’re not. It’s a choice”

I hardly see how Lindsay not annoncing her sexuality to the world, proves that being gay is a choice.

It proves that coming out is still hard. It proves that being gay is still taboo. It proves that people are still ignorent. It proves alot of things, however it doesn’t prove that being gay is a choice.

9. Jenna M. (UK) says

“So now all of a sudden Lindsay is gay? Aren’t anti-heterosexual people always saying you’re born that way? This is proof that you’re not. It’s a choice.”

Or it could mean that she has been hiding her real sexuality as so many people do (to avoid the crap from people like you), or that she’s taken a while to figure it out (she is only 22), or perhaps she is bisexual, or maybe she just fell in love with Sam and saw the person that she is, rather than her gender. Try opening up your mind to more than one possibility.

Anti-heterosexual people say that we’re born this way? No, dear, just logically-thinking, reasonable and intelligent people who don’t live in the dark ages anymore.

This is no more “proof” that being gay is a choice than it is “proof” that Santa Claus is real.

10. JIll says

11. Jenna M. (UK) says

“why would someone chose to be gay or lesbian? thats a serious question, I’d like you to answer. ”

– Thats a good question, I use it a lot when people ask me why I “chose” to be gay. IMO, if I HAD the choice, I honestly don’t know what I’d choose. Sure, being straight would be a lot easier (especially on my family) but being a lesbian is just a lot more fun :-p

““Gay activist groups think the gay lifestyle is something to be announced proudly and therefore “come out”.

1) it’s not a lifestyle
    2) being yourself IS something to be proud of
    3) it should be annouced proudly”

-I have nothing against gay pride and greatly respect those who call themselves proud to be gay. But I would never call myself “out and proud” because being proud means taking pride in something one has acheived. I did not “achieve” being gay – I just am. So while I’m definitely not ashamed of being gay and don’t give a toss what other people think about it, I wouldn’t call myself proud to be gay.

12. Jess says

“I don’t care what anyone says but you are not born homosexual. There is no proof whatsoever in any studies that they’ve put forth. It is a choice you make”

“And why should I have to be labeled as some “homophobe” just because of not being afraid to say what I believe.”

It’s not the saying what you believe part that gets you labelled as a homophobe, it’s the part where you show no tolerance, or understanding, or accpetance that gets you the homophobe label.

1) it’s not a lifestyle
    2) being yourself IS something to be proud of
    3) it should be annouced proudly

“Sooo disgusting!! There should be some laws corcerning that!!”

really? laws? what kind of laws? how about while we’re at it we ban people with red hair having babies, or people with blue eyes, or anything thats “disgusting” and will you be the one deciding what’s “disgusting” and what’s not?

(I realise all these comments were made by different people on here)

13. Jenna M. (UK) says

As for the baby thing, I think only them can decide whether or not they are ready to have a baby. I don’t think the fact that they are in a same-sex relationship makes a blind bit of difference – as long as the kid is cared for by responsible, mature, loving and caring parents.

I do think that using Sam’s brother’s sperm would be a bit weird though, although I can see why they might consider it (the child would have the biological father around as a male model, the child would look like both Sam and Lindsay etc).

14. Jenna M. (UK) says

I am astonded by some of the comments on here. To be honest though, I just pity the people that made them for being so ignorant and bigoted. You must all really have something missing in your lives.

As for people asking why Lindsay Lohan hasn’t “come out” already, including gay rights activists who think everyone should be “out and proud”, why should she? Lindsay’s love life and who she forms relationships with is her own personal business.

Now, obviously I don’t know whether Lindsay and Sam are together or not but they do seem to have a strong chemistry. And come to think of it, Lindsay hasn’t been in the news so much recently for her so-called wild antics, so maybe being with Sam (if she is) is having a positive impact on her.

15. tikk says

Obama is a llama.
    Obama is a llama.
    Obama is a llama.
    Obama is a llama.
    Obama is a llama.

3 years in the Senate. 2 of them spent campaigning. That leaves 1 !!
    3 years in the Senate. 2 of them spent campaigning. That leaves 1 !!
    3 years in the Senate. 2 of them spent campaigning. That leaves 1 !!
    3 years in the Senate. 2 of them spent campaigning. That leaves 1 !!

Tit for tat #40 !!

16. Arianna's Mummy says

NoName,

Your bigotness is astounding!

The child would have two parents who love it, children of Gay couples are not any more disfunctional than children of straight people.

17. NoName says

Gay or not, this is none of my business! But I do think that involving an innocent baby into that mess is a huge perversion! Think of that baby when s/he grows up. Who is gonna be the father model and who is gonna be the mother model? You know it’s very important for little kids to have their parents around and stuff…
    How will it feel for that poor child to see normal children with a normal father and mother. and how might that child feel when s/he finds out the person who s/he thought was her father actually can’t reproduce and his uncle is the actual father!!! And think of what kind of a person that baby can be when she grows up !!! Sooo disgusting!! There should be some laws corcerning that!!

18. lisa says

I wish people could leave their hateful, discrimination at the door. Of course many same sex couples make great parents, just like many heteros do… But I do think it’s a good idea to be in a relationship for a while (say at least a year) before you have kids… to see if the relationship is serious, stable, etc.

obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama obama

20. DMITZ says

I don’t think Lindsay is ready to become a parent yet. I don’t know much about Samantha Ronson, but my understanding is she lives the “night life” being a DJ and all. Li-Lo is always usually at the clubs with Sam anyway, so they need to understand they have to cut all that way back. I do think Li-Lo has become a lot more mature in this relationship but I read somewhere that she and Nicole Ritchie were harrassing Sam’s ex via text messages so I don’t think she’s changed all that much. I also don’t think she’s been in this relationship long enough to have a clear head on this decision. IMO, if she previously dated women then I wouldn’t think time was an issue but b/c this is new for her, I think she should give it more time. I don’t think she should have to “come out”. Why is it anyone’s business? I mean yea, we enjoy reading these celeb gossip sites but why should they feed into it and say what everyone wants them to say? There is nothing wrong with people of the same sex choosing to have a baby together, so not sure why some people find that “ew”. I’ve seen so many half-@$$ parents that don’t derserve to have kids. If someone is willing to love them and be a dedicated parent, then why not?

21. Collette uk says

Too fiery 2 my best friends gay +got 3yr old biologcaly be4 she went gay+there briliant she has seem to mature alot since meetin sam x

22. Collette uk says

Num 34 baby website god im frm uk 2 gud luck tn her hope there so happy im bisexual cudnt ave a relationship wit women

23. Dnice says

Wow – By reading these posts you would think we were living in 1942. Gay couples having babies is nothing new. Why the hell does she need to claim whether she is gay or not. It is pretty clear that she is having a lesbian relationship and it also seems pretty clear that she is happy. She gets ragged on when she is being a irresponsible actor, she gets ragged on for binge drinking, the girl is actually happy and you guys want to knock her for that too. To say that she shouldn’t want to reproduce because she is gay is archaeic thinking and just plain ignorant. There are plenty of straight people I know who I feel don’t qualify to be parents but are. Do you guys think celebrities are not capable of change? We all go through phases and unpleasant times in our lives. And most people who care enough about themselves find a way to pick up the pieces and have a better life. You guys crack me up…You want to applaud Jamie Lynn for getting knocked up at 16 just because she “has the money to raise a baby” Her and Casey are already on the outs. But knock Lindsay for wanting to bring a life into this world because she is gay. Who the hell can judge who should be a parent or not….Certainly none of you. And having her brother as the donor is not gross. It’s not as if Lindsay and Mark are the brother and sister, It is probably the closest they can get to having both of their genes be a part of this baby. More power to her I say.

Here is why McCain is hiding behind her skirt. Talk about a sexist pig. McCain is the pig and Palin the lipstick.

The best-kept secret in this presidential campaign is Barack Obama’s substantial package of middle class tax cuts–most political junkies can’t even tell you what’s in it and most working-class swing voters don’t even know it exists.

Indeed, those voters would be shocked to discover that, according to independent analyses, Obama is offering 80% of Americans four times as much in tax relief as McCain on average.

The next best-kept secret of the campaign, and arguably the biggest mystery, is why has Team Obama seemingly been hiding this electoral haymaker? Even worse, why have they been letting their opponents con the American people into thinking that Obama will raise taxes on the middle class while McCain will lower them–a damaging line of attack that is demonstrably false?

For example, I bet you did not know that:

–Obama would provide an immediate $1,000 tax cut to 95% of working families.
    –Obama would eliminate income taxes altogether on seniors earning less than $50,000.
    –Obama would more than double the Hope tax credit for college, up to $4,000 and make it fully refundable.
    –Obama would eliminate all capital gains taxes on small business start-ups.
    –Obama would not raise income, payroll, capital gains or any other taxes on any family making less than $250,000.
    –McCain’s tax cut plan would provide no new direct relief to 100 million households, but would give a $4 billion tax cut to Exxon Mobil (which recently posted a $40 billion profit) and other big oil companies.

The McCain plan for health insurance and privatization of schools would add a terrible burden on families who would be required to pay for these costs themselves. Corporate America is getting out of the business of providing health insurance to employees. McCain’s promise: vouchers. Are you kidding? How long will a voucher program last? Until another republican president comes in and does away with them.

Under McCain the average American family would be strapped with an additional $20,000 to $40,000 in annual costs for education and health insurance.

McCain: The average taxpayer in every income group would see a lower tax bill, but high-income taxpayers would benefit more than everyone else.

Obama: High-income taxpayers would pay more in taxes, while everyone else’s tax bill would be reduced. Those who benefit the most – in terms of reducing their taxes as a percentage of after-tax income – are in the lowest income groups.

Under both plans, all American taxpayers could pay a price for their tax cuts: a bigger deficit. The Tax Policy Center estimates that over 10 years, McCain’s tax proposals could increase the national debt by as much as $4.5 trillion with interest, while Obama’s could add as much as $3.3 trillion.
    Obama would also introduce new tax breaks for lower and middle-income groups. Such breaks include expanding the earned income tax credit, giving those making less than $150,000 a $500 tax credit per person on the first $8,100 in income, giving those making under $75,000 a 50% federal match on the first $1,000 of savings, and exempting seniors making less than $50,000 from having to pay income tax.

“Middle-class families get tax cuts that are three times larger from Obama than from McCain,” Furman said. “And the McCain plan gives nearly one-quarter of its benefits to households making more than $2.8 million annually – the top 0.1%.”

Here’s how the average tax bill could change in 2009 if either John McCain’s or Barack Obama’s tax proposals were fully in place.

MCCAIN OBAMA
    Income Avg. tax bill Avg. tax bill
    Over $2.9M -$269,364 +$701,885
    $603K and up -$45,361 +$115,974
    $227K-$603K -$7,871 +$12
    $161K-$227K -$4,380 -$2,789
    $112K-$161K -$2,614 -$2,204
    $66K-$112K -$1,009 -$1,290
    $38K-$66K -$319 -$1,042
    $19K-$38K -$113 -$892
    Under $19K -$19 -$567

25. Jordyn says

We live in a society of “if it feels good, then do it”. All I can say is she will get her judgement in the end. Period. Not worth breeding all the hate…its her choice.

It has to be the most snooby people in this thread! If LL wants to have a baby, then she should do what she want to do. YOU people need to come out of the dark ages, It is gay people all around you

27. Just my opinion says

It’s gross that she wants to have her brother’s child……talk about dysfunctional!!!

28. SandieBeaches says

So she played a mother in a movie she wants one. It’s far too childish to even take seriously. I can’t bear people playing at families!

Rachel, I never could stand Ann Heche, and I think she used Ellen too. I think Sam is cute but she needs to put on some weight, too skinny! Lindsay is very talented, and I loved her in many of her movies. She is a beautiful girl but she is no way ready to become a stable parent, she is not ready at all to become a mother. I don’t know if she is just in a phase or bi-sexual and I could care less, I just don’t think she is mature or stable enough to be a responsible parent.

30. Me says

I don’t care what anyone says but you are not born homosexual. There is no proof whatsoever in any studies that they’ve put forth. It is a choice you make. I’m sure I’m opening a can of worms but I’m entitled to my opinion. And why should I have to be labeled as some “homophobe” just because of not being afraid to say what I believe. Its such a shame that because of my faith I am being viewed as intolerant when those same people are so intolerant of my own beliefs. i.e. my kids can’t say prayers in school or pray to Jesus because it might hurt someone else’s feelings. But God forbid if a kid stood up in school and spoke out concerning their beliefs and faith. So please don’t scold us for our beliefs and opinions – it is so hypocritical.

31. lisa says

There are millions of kids born to heterosexual (and often married) couples who are totally screwed up. What’s the difference if their parents are lesbians. *sigh* Sometimes I think there should be a law restricting people from having children unless they pass an exam or something. I can’t imagine Lindsay Lohan being a mom… no better than Brittany. bleh.

32. Rachel says

I don’t buy it for a second. I’m sure this is just a phase just like the Anne Heche deal..who was never really a lesbian.

33. Eli says

I do not see this relationship having staying power. I think both ladies serve as a crutch to the other in their attempts to stay sober.

34. Sheila says

#14
    Gay activist groups think the gay lifestyle is something to be announced proudly and therefore “come out”. They were on the backs of Lance Bass and others until he finally came out and publicly announced he was gay.
    I say Lindsay needs serious counseling.

35. 2teens says

They both seem way too immature to be parents. Also, I don’t think their relationship is all that stable… I can’t even imagine them still together 6 months from now.

36. Sunny says

Sorry it just doesn’t work. We had lesbian neighbors with kids and attended their parties with all of their lesbian friends and their kids. NONE of them had relationships with the original partner. Our neighbor is on her 3rd partner and the kids get drug around and are so confused.

And yes, I know that straight couples don’t get it right all the time either–but these kids seem to have an extra hardship on their plate besides the fact that their parents didn’t stay together.
    And don’t call me homophobic—that is side stepping the real issue.

37. Arianna's Mummy says

Chickadee, comes around to what? it is no different than any one else at her age being involved with someone. Just because it is a woman, then it must be phase? And here I was hoping people were more open minded

38. Arianna's Mummy says

Why does Lindsay need to “come out” did you make an announcement that you were straight?

39. Chickadee says

The fact thats shes 31 makes it even more weird. I agree ITS JUST A PHASE. She had a messed up chilldhood. Hopefully she comes around

40. Me says

Lets see how long this lasts. I bet in 5 years she will not be with this woman but with a man. This is so just a phase in her life. Lindsay knows the truth from her father. I’m not sure what else good he’s really done for her. But still, she knows the difference between right and wrong.

41. Sheila says

Why doesn’t Lindsay just “come out” and say one way or the other (although we all know which other) what her orientation is? I’m really surprised gay activist groups haven’t come out and spoken out against Lindsay for being “in the closet”.
    I’ll have to agree with Lindsay’s father on this matter…

42. notawannabe says

Okay. What is so gross about using her brothers sperm? It’s not like they don’t know where he has been. Biologically it would be sam’s niece or nephew but in this world, Where the hell has all the logic gone anyway? So do you guys all call your step-children your step-children? Or do you call them your child? Niece, Nephew Or Grandpa it will still be their child. Genetics aside.

43. no name says

there are sperm donating clinics, l dont think l would like my , maybe, future brother-in-law involved somehow.

44. LaurenofWestlake says

Gay or straight, I really think Lindsey Lohan would be doing the world a favor by not reproducing… I hope she doesn’t bring a child into this world, at least not until she gets her act together for a significant amount of time and does some growing up!

45. Anne says

How long will this lesbo relationship last and her supposed career which appears to be going nowheres.
    Better have a prenup Lindsay.

46. Just me says

Whatever.
    But I do have to say that Lindsay has been looking great since getting her life on track and hanging out with Sam.