Nicole Richie & Harlow

Nicole Richie, 26, and 7-month-old daughter Harlow were snapped sharing a Starbucks drink in NYC on Monday.

Harlow is adorable!

Harlow wears the Baby Girl Ara Jumper in Flower Power print by C & C California.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. Emily says

I agree number 18!!! I mean if she was dressed down in normal clothes or whatever, people would be like OMG eww what is she wearing I mean can’t she walk out of the house in something nicer!! Another thing about Joel cheating, its kind of funny that all of the girls tabloids say he is cheating with are friends of Nicole’s so that wouldn’t be smart now would it. And he knows that pictures are being taken of his so why would he do it infront of camera’s…they are still together and you don’t here anything about divorce now, so there must be a different story…also after they post stuff about him cheating,,,people move on from it in like a day…its an assumption made that is obviously false or there would be more on it!!!….baby Harlow looks so cute and mom looks so at peace

2. Peppers says

#17 – I guess you didn’t see the pictures of him getting up close and personal with Mary Kate? I know lots of actors are not married, for whatever reasons, and they are committed. I live not too far from them and Nicole is always complaining that he never picks up the phone when he’s “on the road” and I don’t mean when he’s on stage singing either. This relationship will never last, most of them don’t.

Awww! What a little sweetheart!! I just wanna kiss those cheeks! Her beautiful eyes and button nose are just soo precious. I can see both of her parents in her now. Love seeing pics of this little one! 🙂

LOL…well I don’t wear shirts as low-cut as Nicole does, but I certainly understand necklines getting stretched out funny when carrying little ones around all day. My baby is Harlow’s age, and she always holds onto the neckline of my shirts, sometimes reaching in because she still nurses and can be a little boob-obsessed! LOL…

4. babymama says

Hello?!?! She IS wearing a bra (you can see a bit of the edge of a black bra in photo #2). Give her a break! Children sometimes squiggle around when you hold them and clothes get shifted. I think she looks beautiful and happy. Harlow is sweet!

5. Krisitn says

Renee,, I agree with you….Peppers, why would you say Joel is cheating??? I think he is super committed to his family…

6. Renee says

Harlow is beautiful and Nicole looks great and happy. How do you know Joel is cheating on her, are you guys friends? Did he tell you that. Is Gabriel cheating on Halle, they are not married either. Matter of fact a lot of people are not, but it does not mean they are not committed. Not like Joel has a career or anything, just probably sitting at home on his butt, cheating away, while Nicole takes the baby for a walk, jeez.

7. Amanda says

Thats the cutest celeb baby I have ever seen!! And she is so happy!!! Nicole appears to be a wonderful mom and very dedicated to Harlow!! Just goes to prove people can change!!!

8. ice says

So the reality whore is not wearing a bra. If Britney let her top fall like down, she’d be crucified. But since it’s this reality whore, oh well, no one says a thing

9. Amy says

Baby Harlow is absolutely adorable. Only one thing that I don’t like about these pictures though and I’m surprised no one else has mentioned it. Mamma’s shirt is a little too low and something is almost falling out.

10. phnxgirl says

What a cutie pie. I think Nicole is pretty. So I haven’t heard the news on any cheating. What is going on?

11. Peppers says

Harlow is a pretty baby; looks just like Joel but it’s sad seeing her and her mother out strolling NYC by themselves while Joel is cheating on her. This relationship will never last. I said it from day one. That’s why he never married her; he’s not committed to her.

12. accalia says

She’s really cute. i think she looks exactly like her daddy. Nicole looks great. Lovely pics 🙂

13. sharrie says

what a pretty baby! She has really changed in the past few months. I don’t think she looks as much like Joel as she used to….