Christina Aguilera & Max

Christina Aguilera, 27, was snapped heading out to dinner with her 7-month-old son Max Liron Bratman and husband Jordan Bratman (not pictured), but first stopped to sign autographs for fans in Manhattan.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. Cate says

Christinas so beautiful.. and the baby has to look like Jordan. Wow, Max would be so much cuter if it dont have his dads looks. what does Jordan even do?

2. Amber says

#15 Yo. will you stop pretending you dont know the gender of the kid. You did that to Kingston to. Its really dumb and nobody cares!
    Max is a very cute little BOY!

3. onatear says

This is the best picture I have ever seen of them! He is getting to be a handsome little dude! And, she looks great with this natural look.

Well he is just adorable!!! Very cute baby. She looks like an Albino with that bleached blond hair!

5. Honey says

I was shocked to see how red his hair is, it’s so cute! You can see it better on people.com

6. Anon says

If you go to people.com, you can see a pic of her with no make-up on. Now I see why she always has SOME form of make-up on or another….

7. 2teens says

We always used a vaporizer or humidifier when my kids were little. Also plain saline nose drops.
    Oh wow, Max is very cute looking!

8. Amyyeager2 says

its kind of hard to tell if she is wearing lbs of makeup with those sunglasses on… its usually her eyes that are caked… he is cute. I didnt even realize he was this old already. On a different note, my two yr old has a very stuffy nose (which is also constantly running) and sounded like Darth Vader when she was sleeping last night. Any suggestions on what would help her? I tried PediaCare and it didnt give her any relief.

9. cindy lou mccain(snickers) says

oh, he is so cute! I am glad that she isn’t wearing a lb of makeup! things are changing for the better

10. jennifer1son says

He’s so cute!! When they are babies they make such cute lil facial expressions , I wish my 2 1/2 yr old boy was still little sumtimes But everyday there is sumthing new wit him that i just love!!!!