Matthew McConaughey & Camila Alves With Levi At Football Game

Matthew McConaughey and his girlfriend Camila Alves were snapped walking the sidelines at Texas Stadium with baby Levi during the University of Texas vs Florida Atlantic University football game on Saturday.

Splash News Online

1. Renee says

I feel really bad for celebrity parents. They leave their babies home and are bad parents, we never see the baby or they bring them out and they are still bad parents because they took their baby out. I say to them do what you want, its is your child you are not going to win either way.

2. Sarah says

I think that once you become a parent you need to take some responsibility and stop being selfish a football stadium is no place for a 2 month old baby.
    Its now a growing trend for all celebrities to show off their babies for publicity & photos, and that stinks.
    2 month old babies can be taken to the park maybe to a outdoor restaurent but not that.

3. sefowler1 says

Amanda, why do you think they are in for a rude awakening. There are parents who take their kids along, not because they refuse to give up their lifestyle, but because they want to share everything with their kids. If they teach the kids from the beginning what is acceptable behavior in public, there is no reason why kids can’t most places.

4. Christine says

It’s so awesome that she wears him all the time. I plan to wear my babies as much as possible!

Who says you can’t bring baby wherever you’re going – not like they’re at a bar getting drunk with baby in tow. They don’t have to alter their lifestyles completely just because they had a baby.

5. Amanda says

Seems like he doesnt want to settle down at all baby or no baby, and she is just along for the ride.
    Although I don’t think they are bad parents, they are just in for a rude awakening when he gets older.

Some people bring newborns or very young children out into public places early to get them used to hearing a lot of people and stuff. So maybe they go out a lot to places like this (which we all know they do) so they want Levi to get comfortable hearing all of the noise.

I like the idea of them bringing the baby out and about and them all enjoying themselves as a new family but a football game? I too think that is noisy and crowded a place for a newborn.
    Just my opinion.

8. Analise says

I do not understand people (not just celebs) who take newborns out in crowded places. Especially noisy places like that. That said, they look very happy and she is just gorgeous.