Ashlee Simpson Focused On Having A Healthy Pregnancy

Ashlee Simpson is focused on having a healthy pregnancy.

“Today I read on a blog that I went to the doctor and he said I was overweight and I cried and went to Planet Blue (because I was blue) and bought 6 pair of size 0 jeans,” Ashlee, 23, wrote on her MySpace page. “My doctor says I am right on target with my weight gain, have not been to Planet Blue in at least two years, love my maternity jeans… they have stretchy tops it is awesome!”

Ashlee joked “My closet full of size 0’s are being worn by [husband Pete Wentz] right now and he looks hot in the them:).”

“Carrying a child is the most inspiring, emotional, amazing experience of my life,” Ashlee blogged. “My weight and my pant size are the absolute last thing I am concerned about. I am only concerned with having a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. People who talk and judge pregnant women’s weight need to get a life!!!

So what are Ashlee’s cravings these days?

“Green olives and pickles!” Pete, 29,  revealed “Green olives on everything!”

He called her cravings an “anytime kind-of-thing. You always have to be ready.”

1. Lisa says

Why don’t all you haters leave the girl alone? Sh’es happy, so don’t be jealous!! he is a gorgeous girl who got her crap together! God bless them!

2. elizabeth says

her tummy looks fake cos it looks like shes wearin jeans dats too tight for her!!!! her hair id discusting dat colour not much better blonde black was best. havnt seen her bout lately has she grown up much yet! if dats her husband hes sexy lookin but also acts lik hes gay normally means they are cud be a disaster waitin 2 happen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope she has a healthy baby and I think they will be loving parents. Neither one are that nice looking to me although she does look much better after her nose job. Good luck to them!

4. Nic says

#5 ….lol….just what are you trying to say?? I think Ashlee is having a girl! She is carrying more like a football!!

5. Kierstin says

I think she’s having a boy. I craved pickles and green olives with my son. And with my daughter I craved sweets!!! Good job Ashlee!!

6. Collette says

I love pete ash so lucky bet they ave dinky baby 6+half ib i reck it like her pants r to up her bump

7. Nic says

I totally know where she is coming from as far as weight gain etc…I’m on my third pregnancy and people are always saying “you must be due any day now” or “Are you having twins?” How can people be so cruel?? Anyway, I hope her and Pete have a healthy baby, and all the best to her!!!