Julia Roberts & Phinnaeus In Hawaii

Julia Roberts was snapped with her son Phinnaeus in Hawaii on Sunday. Julia has been vacationing with her three children, 3-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, and son Henry, 1.

1. catsue says

None of her kids look like her at all. This kid definitely looks 100% like a young Macauley Caulkin. Strange 2 of them are super blonde and the other has neon ORANGE hair (like his dad). None of the kids have her natural brown hair. I agree- NONE of the kids are cute at all. At least they don’t look like Sarah Jessica Parker’s son, Kate Hudson’s son, or Celine Dion’s son.

2. catsue says

Remember years ago that famous photo of Julia with her arms up in a “tank” dress. She had super hairy arm pits. Guess she doesn’t shave her legs either- she has REALLY LONG BLONDE LEG HAIR. It’s not sand dropping of the kid’s shoe. Look! Granola

3. 2teens says

I think all of Julia’s kids look elfin. I’m not saying they aren’t cute, they just look like widdle elves 🙂

4. Dnice says

I agree with #20..I thought it was Uma too at first glance. I’m happy for her but the kids are not cute…but they will probably grow up to be gorgeous.

5. myrna says

like a diva??? lol!! she is acting like a mom!! that’s all. protecting her children….get real #10!!!

6. Eli says

Is it just me or does this shot of Julia favor Uma Thurman? I think it is the big sunglasses and the nose.

7. name not important says

Her children are beautiful go to celebrity baby blog and you will see more pics of her children and they are so cute.

8. Kay says

Now here’s someone we don’t see very often. How does she avoid the paps? The kid kind of looks like a little version of MacCauley Culkin.

9. phnxgirl says

I’m sorry, I can’t stand her. She has made some really great movies but she has been acting like a diva recently.

10. Wendy says

Her little girl is a beauty. The boys will be cute too IMO. I bet Julia was considered odd looking when she was kid. Big lips and all.

11. Samsmom says

I don’t like to post mean things about the children on this blog, but I do agree that Julia’s kids are just not that cute. I think they will probably grow into their looks though. Henry is already a bit cuter than his infant stage!

12. accalia says

Celebrity baby blog has pics of all three of her kids. This is definitely Henry Webmistress. She looks great 🙂

None of her children are cute, I am surprised because her husband is nice looking to me, Julia is pretty too but the kids, what happened?