Are Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise on the Rocks?

[wpvideo EfCYAgNJ]
Here’s a short video clip (press play above) that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes’ relationship may be on the rocks.  It has some interesting points, like Tom’s career is “stalling” and Katie’s not showing up to Scientology meetings.  I don’t blame her.  Katie just hasn’t seemed truly happy with Tom in quite a while. 🙁  I hope everything works out for them.  Once you have children together, it’s so much harder on everyone if you let your relationship go.  Maybe they just need to shake things up a bit and let Katie have more freedom to just be herself.  Say a prayer for them!

~ Secret Celebrity Blogger
The above video is courtesy and copyright Splash News

Brought to you in partnership with Splash News.

Comments

1. Kelli says

Tom and I are contemporaries. I remember his FIRST movies, LOL (Taps and Risky Business anyone?). But as the years have passed I have watched this man become more strange. In his first marriage to Mimi Rogers, she was older and I think was stronger. But then he seemed to become a person who needed to always be in control. The change you see in Katie is not unlike the change that happened in Nicole Kidman. She too was fresh and young when Tom got to her and she aged in front of our eyes. The thing with Nicole is that she was every ounce as talented as he was and Hollywood was waiting for her when she left him. I do believe he has taken the kids from her. She seems so relieved about this baby as if it is a child that no one can take. People seem to forget that she is not a first time mother.

Katie is in trouble. She is not as strong as Mimi or as talented as Nicole. Without him she is a nonentity. Still, if I were her, I would leave and fight that rat-faced bastard to the grave for my kid. Somebody is going to have to take him down at some point. No wonder he thinks he is invincible.

2. impeachbush says

That’s why she won’t have another baby with him. She’s already set for life with the pre-nup.

The stress/depression is obvious. Remember how happy-go-lucky she was 2-3 yrs ago? How much younger she looked?

I give it 1 more year, tops.

3. May says

That video is laughable. Why are there people spreadin engative publicity anout this couple. They even spread rumors that the tickets were not selling. Leave this couple alone. From where I am standing, they seem very happy. Especially when Tom went to NY.

4. laila says

i don’t think Nicole was pregnant with Toms child, thats why they split so suddenly. don’t worry about Katie..Suri is her child maybe we’ll find out who the real father is….
    Every time a celeb couple is living apart for work purposes speculation swirls that they are breaking up…

5. lala_brit says

Remember that Nicole had a miscarriage with Tom just after they broke up. He can have kids. I think that he does have a low sperm count and Katie needed ‘help’ to get pregnant. I beleive Suri to be Toms.

However if they split then Tom has equal rights to Suri and is able to take her whatever he wishes – including to his cult. I think that Katie needs to think long and hard about her marriage before she makes any rash decisions.

Sugar walls, you sound crazy. Your english is terrible and you are whining like a little school girl whose just had her lunch box stolen from her! Leave everyone alone!
    ___________

Hey deborah..can you kiss every crevice of my A S S?

7. Deborah says

8. Zbella says

It’s a matter of time, no doubt, for this couple. Who knows, maybe another 2 years, maybe less.

AJ & Brad, I love them as a couple, but it’s hard to predict. These Hollywood marriages rarely last. So I would wager about 8 years for them. They will be together for a while, that’s my feeling, but probably not forever.

9. Lauren says

I don’t think they’ll stay together but hopefully for the sake of Suri, they’ll try and make it work.

10. bambamswife says

I pray they stay together. There is always something in the tabloids and news. Now, Jolie and Pitt, they are weird. What showoffs. Please don’t feed their celebrity people. Down with Jolie and Pitt. Jen and Ben are cute. They are having children the normal way, one at a time. They are so cute.

11. Analise says

You all defending “poor” Kate facing the photographers do realize that the press is alerted to her whereabouts, right? I mean, they told the press where they were going on the day of Heath Ledger’s memorial service by his agency in CA. They are also the only people who made a statement about him that day. It’s common knowledge that Cruise and his Co$ pals schedule photo ops. Especially when Suri is around.

I’ll go one more on the age thing. I am in my mid 30’s. Kate looks much older than I do. Then again, I don’t hate my life and I adore my kid.

12. no name says

l think katie uses the media to her own, she has a choice. lf really, she had marriage problemsl think she would be laying low so l dont believe it.

and it is always the same d a m n comments about how people think that she is unhappy, about how she dresses, and blah blah blah

if people took half the time they do when they sprew their hate..then maybe it wouldn’t be tension in their marriages

My final comment is to Sugar Walls. You are totally making me laugh. You come on here and blast people for the comments they make…..saying that people are too negative and must have very sad lives. Hello, go back and read some of your comments and tell me who is Miss Negativity. Besides, these places are made for making comments, so if you don’t like the comments that people are making, what are you doing here in the first place. Finally, no one even had a chance to saying anything about this video before you starting ranting and roaring. You were the first to comment. I just think thats hilarious.
    ___________

I just tell the truth! ♥

15. Amy says

I really like the comments from Sarah and Foxy. Sarah, I totally agree that Katie (and most other celebrities) must get so aggrevated with people taking their picture all the time (especially when their are children involved). Also agree about getting married too soon. Yes, there are times when this works out wonderfully, but my guess is that after the “honeymoon period” things quite often go sour.

Foxy, Katie was so pretty before. She is skeletal now and I really don’t like the way she has her hair. I loved it when it was long. However, with saying that, I’d like to add “to each his own.” As long as she is happy with it, then thats what matters.

16. foxy says

i feel sorry for katie, she seems to have aged so much since becoming a mother and getting married isnt she like 27? if i saw her in the street as a “normal” parent i wouldve though she was in her late 30’s she used to be so pretty and bubbly now shes small shell of her old self pretty sad.

I dont think it will last, but then alot of people said me and my other half wouldnt last and we have so i guess it depends if they try and make it last

17. Sarah says

We might think that Katie never looks happy and she doesn’t, but we have no idea what it must be like with dozens of photographers following your every move – it would drive me mad.

I’m not surprised she never looks happy.

As for her marriage, they moved so fast and that’s never a good idea in ANY relationship. You really, really shouldn’t rush into marriage. I think you should wait at least 5 years before you wed, there’s a honeymoon period at the begining of all relationships that you have to shed in order for it to work.

18. B says

As long as Katie enjoys spending the midget’s money and shopping for pricy goodies, she’ll stay with him. It’s obvious that was the big draw, she wasn’t exactly in the top tier as actors’ salaries go.

19. Cheetah says

The only way Katie can take Suri and leaf tom is in a body bag im afraid. Even if she leaves without her baby Suri, then she will barely see her just like Nicole. Suri will be brainwashed and the cult will make her believe her mommy is a bad person for not being in the cult.

I hope for Suri and Katie they can make it work otherwise there are doomed! Only hope for them is that Tom will let them go, something that will never happen unless he dies.

I hate the fact that i feel this way about a young woman, a little child and a mad man.. The world is getting sicker and sicker.

20. bettylousue says

saw them at a restaurant in berlin last summer. tom was manic, katie catatonic. i understand opposites attract, but there’s no rule that says they keep on attracting. i’ve never seen a sadder looking woman than mrs. cruise, and i work with the terminally ill.

21. onatear says

Only in a free country like ours, would Sugar Walls be in here making jabs when there is no need of them. She should find another site where all they do is trash the celebs. We like to enjoy ourselves here.

22. Annie says

Why would anyone think this marriage would work? Let’s face it, Tom’s on his third marriage, hardly great husband material. Also, his career’s in the crapper because he put it there.

23. Analise says

The marriage will last as long as the Co$ says it will. And considering Tommy is raising his adopted kids, there is no way in heck his “biological” kid will leave the cult just because Kate does. The ONLY chance of that is 1) To save face as more and more controversy surrounding the “church” occurs (and it will) and/or 2) Kate finally reveals Suri’s real father.

I’m sure I’ll be jealous of Kate’s rolled up, tacky jeans this time. Last time I was jealous cause Tom dumped me. *eyeroll*

24. Jello says

I agree with Bella… RUN KATIE RUN!! Tom is a freak in a freako cult and I feel sorry for her. She seems like a sweet naive girl.

25. Andrew Morton Fan says

Katie is acutely aware that if she chooses to leave the marriage or Tom decides to end the marriage that her relationship with Suri will forever change for the worse. My guess is that she will try to make the marriage work as I assume most couples do because so much will be affected if it ends. I agree with Bella, but Katie will not leave the marriage on her own without weighing the consequences. Sorry, if this sounds so morose, but he is in a very dangerous “religion” that has no bounds. No, I’m not or never have been involved with his “religion”. I’ve just been reading a book that greatly concerns me about those involved with his”religion”. I know you can’t believe everything you read in print, but this one is pretty informative.

By the way, Sugar Wall, there’s no pain in my relationship. My husband and I have been happily married for 30 years.
    Sorry you can’t say the same.
    ____________

u got that right..Im only 30..Im not as old as you are.
    and Again for you to respond to me..Is definitely telling me a different story…not a good one!

nosoupforyou

how sad for you..that u had to take what I said to heart..think honey..If this wasn’t true what I said..then you wouldn’t of responded to me!

maybe you need therapy one on one..with your husband..I didn’t need to know whether he worked long hours or not

and TOM AND KATIE marriage probably isn’t doomed..like I said : peoole that is usually unhappy always want something beautiful to be doomed

28. Kay says

Their marriage was doomed from the start. It’s the age difference. How could they have anything in common?
    Sorry you can’t say the same.

29. nosoupforyou says

Sugar Walls, you are really strange and angry.

My husband works long hours, as do I and he’s a great cook and father!

Tom (weirdo) Cruise is a member of a strange cult, IMO, and all I hope is that Katie is happy. This is Tom’s third marriage.

Wonder why that is????

30. Tam says

Oh god.. because hes losing his heart throb status they may not last? LMAO.. thats so stupid.. how retarded

31. Kat says

There will always be something in the media about Tom and Katie – breaking up. Next thing you know you see happy photos of them. GIve them a break.

32. no name says

give Tom and Katie: 6 months
    Angelina and Brad: Forever,if they dont marry
    Nicole and Keith: 30 years together as long as he does’nt fall off the wagon/
    Helen Mirren and her husband of 2 years after waiting a lifetime of just being in a relasionship….. looking good

Whatever!! All of you bored housewives would love to see someone else relationship on the rocks..since your husbands spend long long days away from you….and When he comes home..He tells you(s) that he has already eaten dinner

Have you people ever stopped and wondered….It is you that is causing pain in your relationship with your negativity!??