Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott With Liam

Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott were snapped enjoying some pool time with son Liam, 1, in LA on Wednesday.

Comments

onatear, I do like the show and I have come to like Tori very much. I think they are very much in love but Dean seems like such a henpecked hubby to me, I wonder if he will still keep calling her “Mama” every breath! I am glad they all get along good with his oldest son. I have almost stopped wanting to ever eat another banana after so many Monkey this and Monkey that! HA! I wish her mother had treated her better when she was growing up, I totally believe she was jealous of Tori.

2. Lauren says

Liam is so cute! I love watching him on the show. I love Tori and Dean. They’re so awesome! 🙂

3. onatear says

Hey, Oriana…have you ever seen them on their show? I didn’t especially care for them, until I happened to watch one time….they do seem very authentic. Not like ‘our” kids, maybe, but, …I think they could give parenting lessons to Tom and Kate! Liam is one of those, so homely he’s cute, type kids. He seems like a sweetheart.

4. boo says

Liam is so cute! I want to see more pics of Baby Stella:)

Note: Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale have welcomed another Son, for those who are interested 🙂

5. Kris2 says

I was not a real big fan of Tori’s, until I started watching their show. I had never even heard of Dean until then either. I really enjoy their show.

Cute pic!!!..even though it’s from their show a few weeks ago.

6. april says

this is an old picture from the show isnt it? I just watched this one the other night when they have the house warming party. Hmmm not a recent pic 🙂

7. LadyOne says

Ya know……I really like Tori, but for some reason and I can’t quite put my finger on it, I do not like Dean. He seems so phony.