How Britney Got Her Body Back!

While vacationing at Las Ventanas resort in Los Cabos, Mexico, in late July, Britney Spears debuted her new fit and fabulous figure.

In the new issue of OK! magazine, the young mother-of-two reveals how she successfully regained her lean physique and how she’s committed to being a healthy role model to her two young boys.

“I’m the healthiest I’ve been all my life,” Britney, 26, tolds OK! magazine. “My diet has a lot to do with my getting into shape. I have no sugar. I don’t eat fruit or even fruit juice because of the sugar. I eat chicken and salmon and rice. I eat avocados. I’ll have egg whites for breakfast and sometimes turkey burgers for lunch. I try to do just 1,200 calories a day. It may sound like it’s not much, but it’s actually a lot of food if you eat the right things.”

She also hits the gym on a regular basis, doing “lots of cardio and weights” five days a week.

Britney’s comittment to being healthy is applauded by trainers like Miami-based trainer and owner of SOMA Fitness & Performance, Adam Cronin. Adam, who has not worked with the pop star, says Britney’s routine of following a 1,200-calorie-a-day, high-protein meal plan is ideal for someone who wants to drop pounds in a safe, healthy way.

“If you follow a vigorous workout program — plus this eating program — it is possible to lose up to 12 pounds in 30 days, in a very healthy, non fad-like way,” Adam told OK! magazine.

For the full interview with Britney and all the exclusive pics, pick up the new OK! — on newsstands everywhere Thursday!

1. K says

Analise – people like you and your comment about ‘she still looks chubby’ is the reason lots of girls have poor body image these days! I am a size 12 and am comfortable with my weight today but i’ve felt under so much pressure in the past from people like you and silly comments like that.Take a look around you! in this photo, photoshopped or not, britney looks like she has a healthy curvy figure. Not stick thin and not bulging out of her jeans with a giant cup of frappe latte!

jealousy kills

and how can this be photoshopped when they played a live version of her tanning..LOOKING the exact same way!

I can see if you people saw her by the pool side and she had fat rolls hanging over her bikini bottoms, but NO..she looked the exact same way she did/does here!

CAN U say jealousy kills people?

I am glad she is doing better, but I don’t think she would be if not for her father’s help. Frankly, I hope I never hear her or Paris Hilton’s name ever again.

4. Em says

N…you can actually go to google and just type in Sacred Heart Diet…they give you a recipe for this soup (it’s enough for the week) and each day you do something different but eat the soup everyday…day 1 you would eat just fruit, day 2 just veggies, day 3 both, day 4 bananas and skim milk, day 5 tomatoes and 10-20 oz of beef or chick etc…I’d look it up for more detail, I know 3 people who have done this diet, one has lost 30 lbs in a month with this diet and the special K diet…also a friend from work who went on it, only did it for 5 days and lost 10 lbs! It’s a diet that cleanses your system and gives you more energy!

5. Em says

They may be photoshopping this but if they are it’s because she is obviously doing really well…when she wasn’t doing well they were showing how bad she actually looked. I will admit, I love the gossip and love looking at these sites but seriously for people to get all wrapped up and make comments like I look better, and oh what a joke etc. is pretty sad. We all look at this site and others because we want to know what is going on, and let’s face it you can’t look at this site and not think wow how cool a life like that must be, otherwise why would you even bother? It’s not jealousy or envy, it is curiosity. But like I said before she’s doing well which is why they are making her look good, when she was doing bad, the magazines made her look like crap! Also there are plenty of diets out there that will make you loose weight fast, anyone heard of the Sacred Heart diet? If you do it right, you loose at least 11 pounds in a week, no joke

6. Granny says

12 lbs in a month on 1200 calories is doable if you have the weight to lose especially with daily exercise. The swimsuit is probably one of the prettiest I have seen in years. She looks great in this picture – not chubby – and I like the fact that she doesn’t have bones sticking out everywhere.

7. Analise says

I don’t get how she looks better? She’s still chubby. And 12 lbs in 30 days is nothing. Cut out the sugar, exercise= 10 lbs in 10 days. Yep, I’ve done it.

8. mwame says

Let us not forget about the CIGARETTES!! !ndeed her indulgences in nicotine and it’s toxins are resulting in her “MOST HEALTHIEST” time of her life. PPPPPLEASE!!! Healthy? You’ve got to be kidding me.

9. Alexia says

Oh my god if you think this is photoshopped then i why are you posting.if your going to make rude comments about her on that magazine cover and her diet then i would suggest you take your rude opinions somewhere else.Britney doesn’t need your crappy opinions.yes people have opinions about others but it can hurt her and her fans.she has feelings too.

Why don’t you read this part carefully of the paragraph carefully.
    “I eat chicken and salmon and rice. I eat avocados. I’ll have egg whites for breakfast and sometimes turkey burgers for lunch. I try to do just 1,200 calories a day. It may sound like it’s not much, but it’s actually a lot of food if you eat the right things.”

She also hits the gym on a regular basis, doing “lots of cardio and weights” five days a week.

One more thing,to those that they said they weren’t are probleay are.

P.S Britney looks Fabulous
    Have a nice Day

10. ctr says

Eli, et al

Yep, photoshop is a magazine’s heaven on earth! However, Brit is 26 folks…26!!!! It’s super easy to knock off the lbs at 26 if you do what she did, which is incidentally really pretty healthy. She’s still getting her vits but fruit is loaded with fructose sugar AND carbs and guess what? Converts into fat! While weight training and cardio training, she ate the right things. Plenty of protien and a low sugar, no sugar diet. If you don’t believe it, doubting Thomasses, try it and quit using it as an excuse. You just might lose some weight yourself. 2 babies or not!

11. t says

Eli- I agree..I was going to say the same thing.
    Come on we all know she does not look THAT GOOD.
    No jealously on my part. I just cant stand when things are fake..

12. Cheetah says

What the !!!!!!!!!!

You cant just don’t eat fruit. You need the vitamins. And don’t tell me to use substitutes. Those are not the real thing. This sounds like a very unhealthy method to slim down!

13. accalia says

Who cares? This website is babyrazzi, not parentrazzi. i could never understand why post something if the celeb kids are not in it.

14. Kris2 says

I think she looks great…with or without a tummy tuck. Looks like she’s on the way to get her life back on track.

15. Could it be says

Oh come on. That and a tummy tuck… I don’t believe you can have two babies one year apart and get your body back by not eating any sugar.