Trista & Ryan Sutter Celebrate Their Son's First Birthday

Max’s guests were treated to a menu of sliders with snow cone french fries and a candy buffet made up of 200 pounds of candy!

Source & Source

Comments

1. anti says

Wow – 28 comments and not one positive thing to say about Trista – I guess all is right with the world, at least on this thread 🙂

2. laila says

This couple are unbelieveable they get anyone and everyone to subsidise their parties and celebrations and they pay for nothing! They aren’t celebrities they have no talent but they are great at mooching freebies!

3. Zbella says

GROSS!

Celest, I agree they all look too skinny. And I agree with everybody who said they are media hos.

4. celeste says

My first thought is…Why so much candy for a 1st birthday party??? They are a beautiful family, but they all look so skinny? Even max, he is a cutie but tiny!!
    I have to agree having somone sponser his birthday party that is too much.

5. TDot says

Whats next…A “i am potty trained” party paid for by pampers???
    Enough already…you’re amazing, your kid is amazing..people buy you stuff…blah blah blah…

To: Babyrazzi- just wondering if there were any pictures of the party out there. That is the same theme I am throwing my daughter for her first b-day. I can use all the ideas I can get.

Thx

7. Just me says

To Anne: I personally think they are different than JLo, at least, because she works for her money.
    I’m not really a fan of Nicole Richie (I don’t think she’s a celebrity either) but at least she donated her baby shower gifts to charity.
    Tori Spelling is another one who seems to be a mooch for not doing a whole lot.

8. Anne says

Really, are they any different that JLo, Brangelina, Nicole etc.
    Stop complaining and if you don’t want to read about them then keep your opinions to yourselves. Grumble grumble-never ending.

9. phnxgirl says

Someone paid for her wedding, her baby shower and now her son’s first birthday? I didn’t mind her before, but now she is just a big mooch.

10. momof1.5 says

They’re cute, but… do they ever pay for anything themselves? They sold their wedding out, now their kid’s first birthday party? Good grief!

11. theresa says

they all had a piece of cake and then trista went for a 5 mile run to make sure she didn’t get slack in keeping her body in top form for her skinny jeans. or maybe she skipped the cake, had a piece of fruit and some cottage cheese, and THEN went on a 10 mile run because just LOOKING at cake probably makes her feel fat.

12. mommy-of-two-girls says

she’s annoying, and i don’t think that either one of them should be considered a celebrity.
    but, their son is adorable. happy b-day max.

13. cyn2much says

who laughs like that ???? With their mouth wide open…
    I like them as a couple and their baby !!!

14. littlemisscaliope says

OMG…how will she ever fit into her “skinny jeans” with all those goodies? Way to keep your child’s 1st birthday party special and personal.

Max is cute! Trista though….I feel like Max is five instead of one because she is always in some magazine talking about something insignificant. I’m over Trista-mania, correction been over…

16. Kris2 says

Hmm…I am speechless.

I don’t have anyhthing to say…other that I can’t stand her. She’s so fake!!

17. t says

Why the hell are they famous? Because they are the only couple who stayed together from those stupid reality shows..So what!!!!

18. Just me says

My thoughts exactly Midge! Too bad her son’s first birthday turned into a giant commercial. They are not celebrities.
    However, he is a cutie!!

19. Midge says

So glad to hear that Trista has not changed. Selling out for someone else to throw her son a birthday party so she won’t be forgotten as a “celebrity.” Does this girl do anything for herself?

Trackbacks

1. […] Trista & Ryan Sutter Celebrate Their Son’s First Birthday – Trista and Ryan Sutter celebrated the first birthday of their son, Max, with a sweet party! MomLogic.com threw Max a giant Candy Land themed party, featuring candy tree invitations, lunch box party favors and personalized t-shirts. Max’s guests were … […]