Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise At Premiere Of Tropic Thunder In LA

A stunning Katie, 29, and Tom, 46, were snapped at the premiere of Tropic Thunder in LA on August 11th.

Love Katie’s shoes!

Comments

1. S says

What’s height got to do with it? Nicole was taller than him too. Obviously it doesnt bother either of them so I dont know why everyone is making such a big deal out of it.

2. DeniseF. says

Who cares if she is taller than him. All three of his wives have been taller. I know Nicole is taller than him. So he probably doesn’t care and maybe even likes it. Some people will look for any reason to complain and be negative.

3. Marie says

Finally Kate looks fabulous. She looks like she’s decided that a bit of weight would do her some good. And someone apparently told her to dress more her age. The dress is stunning on her and so is the new haircut. Now Tom…the white sneakers were a bit to…tacky. Should have dressed up a bit more to match with Kate.
    YOU GO GIRL!!

4. N says

Analise, :p back…… ; )

I actually think the dress is pretty! I also think that Tom is dress-up casual…..if that is a style. Maybe that’s his style. He may be starting a new trend …….. ; ) At least he doesn’t look like he had on dirty clothes like Matt does. To see those pictures go to Justjared.com

N,

If I became famous and dressed as I like (not as my queen husband and “church” made me) I would be on every best dressed list. :p
    ———————–

Tom, must of did a number on you..Poor soul! U just can’t let it go! Get over it honey..He is married now..to a better woman

6. Analise says

N,

Wow. Does anyone else see the track marks on her arms? Could be the light, but sure looks like junkie arms. Would be a reason why she is wearing long sleeves.
    ___________________________________________

blah blah blah

only junkies can see that good..Because I see none

8. autumnj says

9. onatear says

Body language, everyone:,..says it all. [For those of us mature enough to know how to read it, and spell correctly, too. !]

Isn’t Tom over 45?

sorry Oriana

No one is feeling OLD but U

sorry

He looks fabolous…can u send your picture to BABYRAZZI..so we can see how u look at age 70??

11. fan says

I think we should just leave them alone. Katie looks beautiful and tom looks great. They both look in love. If they werent famous noone would give a toss. Good on you Katie and TOm.

I don’t know what is wrong with u stiffs

but

Katie, is stunning in this dress..She looks sexy and Her toes are painted the color of her dress..I am happy..She is showing that sexy side. and for those that thinks that she is Posh spice..PLEASE give it a rest..I would like to know who u are trying to be like and If you are not..DO SO.. and get a life.. thank you

TOM, Is hot! Obviously he has been hanging around Will smith..Because WILL has tom dressing urban and I like it! The shoes are hot..His jeans are hot..He is hot and He has a younger bride that loves it! WAY TO GO TOM!!! all of these commentators have to be 45 and older…BOOOOOOOOO

13. Kris2 says

I think they both look great. but they don’t accent each other. He looks too casual for what she’s wearing and vice versa!!

14. susanna says

Katie help tom choose his clothes before a night out, talk about miss-match, she however can go from dowdy day wear to stunning woman.

15. sharon says

Katie looks beautiful as always. I don’t really like her dress, but she pulls it off. I am pretty sure she doesn’t have a “pop belly” #6, just the way she is standing makes her appear wider. why are there such issues with the height difference with these two? who cares. the man doesn’t always have to be taller you know.

16. Rougelatete says

Speaking of shoes, since that’s we’re all doing that….even in PLATFORMS, Tom can’t reach! I think it’s amusing that he had to “pump up” the soles of his sneaks.

17. N says

For one, complainers, its the premiere. Look at the other pictures and the only celeb dressed down is Matt Mcconaughey. Its pretty obvious that their height difference doesn’t bother her…..So why should she stop wearing heels? Maybe Tom was matching his white shoes with his white shirt. I think the look CLEAN and their clothes are NEAT. What more do you guys want. How about you become famous and dress the way you like…..

18. Just me says

I agree, Analise, she is way tooo dressed up, like usual. (Remember the high heels at the beach?!?!) It’s Tropic Thunder, for Heaven’s sakes, not the Oscars.

19. meg says

# 9 for one more reason they
    look more stupid:
    THEIR DIFFERENCE IN HEIGHT.
    Don’t undestand why she insists
    on wearing high heels though?!

20. Analise says

They both look stupid. He always looks like a dork and she, as usual, is dressed wrong for the occasion. And WHY is this baby news?

21. melissa says

Her hair looks much better short than bobbed. Her dress and shoes are nice but what the hell is with the way she is standing. Kattie- don’t lock your knees and stop standing with your feet apart like a football player. When are these women in hollywood going to learn that if you are in a dress you should have your legs together?!!

22. sharrie says

Katie looks very nice…when she is herself and not posing in her ‘morphing into BF Victoria Beckham’ look.

23. Bethany says

I don’t really think Katie looks stunning in this dress. She looks awkward in the second picture, and Tom looks like a total goob in those white shoes and jeans. Gross