Barack Obama & Daughter In Hawaii

Barack Obama was snapped with daughter Malia, 10, Tuesday during a family vacation in Kailua, Hawaii.

Comments

You’re right B i t c h! I don’t care about your poor a s s health care or anyone else I don’t know. I don’t care about illegals getting health care because they’re illegal. I don’t care about some woman with 8 kids who doesn’t know who the father is for any of them gets health care. All I care about is my family- that’s right- my family. I work hard for my health care and I’m not going to provide health care for someone I don’t know. I don’t believe in giving my money to people that I have worked hard for. You stupid liberals believe that. Most of the well to do people have worked hard for their money ignorant b i t c h. Go kill yourself please.
    ______________________

Well Great..When he wins..I wish that u would bl0w yourself and your family to smitherines. and it isn’t only people with multiple kids that need health care..
    A S S H O L E..It is elderly people that can benefit from it too..U inbreds are all the same..the only difference is..that u are not wearing a white sheet over your disgust!NG face. Backburner borderline physco
    B I T C H.
    ***********

**************

yeah working hard from your family doesn’t consist getting c@rpet burns, or getting your teeth whitening with protein, and It is people like you that shouldn’t be allowed to vote..Because you are too stup!d!!

Jill is such a ug*y name for a bitter and dried up c u n t

TEAM OBAMA….I love this guy and what he stands for!!!
    I pray he will get in and get the dirty liar Bush clan and his party the hell out of there…..
    GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA
    TEAM OBGO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA
    TEAM OBAMA TEAM OBAMA TEAM OBAMA TEAM OBAMA TEAM OBAMA TEAM OBAMA TEAM OBAMA

3. Jill says

What change moron? You actually believe that? YOu’re unbelievably stupid
    ___________

I rate u up there with Mcshame..DUMB and SENILE

U are the D*mbest B i t c h on Babyrazzi..I use to be against Orianna, but at least she see the light
    U stupid, stuffy B i t c h e s are voting for him to protect your millions, and u don’t care about health care to other people that can’t afford it..Mcshame doesn’t give 2 sh*ts about us, and all u care about if some old @sshole..served in war and banged a couple of wh0res overseas..He knows nothing modern..old PR*NE

5. Jill says

See? Look at the way you type- what grade did you make it to? You’re absolutely right- I’m not voting for him because he’s black-AND HE DOESN”T HAVE A PLAN!!!! What rights are blacks lacking? This is 2008 and they have every rights if not more than whites do. What are some examples? I think that you can’t back up your statements loser. What kind of name is Sugar walls anyways?

and Im glad that u admited that u are not voting for Obama..because he is black! And blacks do not have the same rights of white americans
    It is easy for u to say that if u are not in a black person’s shoes IDIOT!
    Look how hard that some of you right wing r a c i s t that support mcshame act? like d@mn fools!
    you don’t know ure @ss from a hole in the ground like Mcshame.
    meth mouth

Shut the hell up about race stupid b i t c h! You saying that is so hypocritical. You don’t want McCain because you think that he’s old. What’s the difference? It’s people like you that keep this race bull shi t going on. All of you need to get over it-blacks have the same rights as everyone else and I’m not voting for Obama because of just that. I’m sick of this.
    _____________

B I T C H , admit it..wh0re that u are afraid of a black man in the white house..dense b*tch!
    and who cares that u are not voting for Obama..You are like a puddle of mud*dirty and stepped over
    nobody knows you or care..who you are voting for..you vote vs almost everybody voyting for Obama..
    He is up BTW

and if you are sick..puke it up..B i t c h

8. JIll says

The best man is McCain…. and you do care, otherwise you wouldn’t be going off on everyone. You’re the bitter one- and uneducated. You know nothing about politics.

They don’t know what Obama is going to do?? Maybe you are not listening..maybe you fools are uneducated! Sorry that u can’t see past his color to comprehend what he is saying…U rather a Mcshame to win..He doesn’t his A s s from a hole in the ground..He has one foot in the grave and the other is in prosthesis

10. Jill says

when it all comes down to it

U vote for who u think should win and I am going to vote for Obama
    I don’t care who you people vote for..I just know may the best man win..and that is obama!

good bye bitter b i t c h e s!

12. Jill says

I think you Obama supporters are all a bunch of idiots-period. You have no idea why you like him because face it- he has no plan. Charisma and arrogance does not make a good President and I have yet to hear what he’ll do.

13. N says

#42…. I doubt he earned them. Like the other socialite that was given a degree. He is a BUSH…im sure people just passed him along. It does happen.

First of all, Hannah and Ms Sugar Walls

Maybe he isn’t Muslim but can anyone explain why he turned his back to the American Flag.

Why do yall have to down people for having different opinions that yours. JUst because yall are most likely black doesn’t mean that Obama is the right choice. I agree with Moan 4 Me Mony because what she said is right. Obama will only be the beginning of the end of the America as we know it. We CAN NOT have a black man in office. He may want to bomb people just because sokme black people still feel angry about slavery. I say get over it because you yourself was not slaves.

15. Hannah says

so basically, you guys are voting for mccain just because he has more experience?

do you not care about the issues at hand AT ALL? do you not care that mccain doesn’t know what is going on at home? what’s the point of having a better experience with foreign policy if he doesn’t even know about current domestic issues? he doesn’t know about the contraceptives issue, he’s out of touch with most working class americans (as he owns 7 houses and he’s too wealthy to have been affected by our current economic situation), and he refuses to speak to international terrorist groups without pre-existing conditions, which is SO stupid.

do you seriously like the state of our country right now? you want to continue like this for the next 4 years? seriously, you mccain followers need to stop hating on obama just because he’s “inexperienced”. not only is your uninformed decisions going to affect your future, it’ll affect your children’s future as well. if you seriously want a better future for yourself and your children, please study up on the issues and make informed decisions.

is universal healthcare that despicable to you? you don’t care that millions of people die in America because they can’t afford it? canada has universal healthcare: they are not socialists. england has universal healthcare: they are not socialists. france is one of the healthiest countries you can live in: they have universal heatlhcare. on the other hand, america is plagued with obesity, heart disease, not to mention extremely high stats in gun-related deaths.

mccain doesn’t care because none of this affects him. but these are issues we will have to come face to face with at one point in our lives. i can’t change your mind about mccain, but again, you really need to study the FACTS and read the STATISTICS and FOCUS on the right things. “inexperience” is not a sufficient excuse for hating on obama. why? with a president there are cabinet members. the president alone doesn’t decide what to do, he has political advisors. the candidate’s experience is not very relevant.

MOAN 4 ME MONY: if you have read any of obama’s books, you would know that he repeatedly states and emphasizes his beliefs: he is a christian. you are obviously reading republican lies. find the truth: the school obama attended didn’t enforce upon their students any muslim ideas or beliefs. he attended that school as a christian, and he has friends from that school that can back him up. there is NO evidence, whatsoever, that say otherwise. innocent until proven guilty. once again, study the facts and know the truth before you pass any judgement.

i can’t force you all not to vote for mccain.
    BUT PLEASE STUDY THE ISSUES
    & MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS!!!!

oh poor analise..cant stand to see a black man in office..I bet you think that he will have barbeques on the white house lawn
    Just do me a favor and come from behind your Aluminium walls and see that he is the best choice

YES WE CAN

OBAMA 2008

SAY NO TO REPUBLICANS

17. Analise says

Sorry, meant to quote Wendy above. The bottom part is my reply to her.

“I’m not at all thrilled with McCain. I do not like him. But, I prefer to not end up in a socialist state. I’m not voting for McCain, I’m voting AGAINST Obama. He sickens me to the core.”

18. Analise says

#

31. Wendy | August 14th, 2008 at 9:28 pm

I am thrilled that Obama beat Hillary. And I will be even more thrilled when McCain beats Obama. 🙂

Obama’s kids are cute, and it’s great that Obama is not a cad like Bill Clinton.

But McCain is a much better choice for POTUS.

19. Analise says

Sorry. Just vomited.

u should..With a face like yours..I would too!

I can’t wait unti he wins ohhhhh I know it will be some pill popping that night..maybe a lot of m*eth pipes being lit! What do u say?

I say you’re stupid. And you will be very unhappy in November. 🙂

Some people take their music seriously.

So seriously, they’re willing to take the potential next President of the United States to court!

Jackson Browne doesn’t want Presidential hopeful John McCain using his lyrics and music for any promotional ads.

The 59 year-old singer and songwriter has sued McCain and the Ohio and national Republican committees in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles.

Browne accused them of using his song Running on Empty without his permission.

His lawsuit goes on to claim that the use of his song is an infringement of his copyright. Furthermore, he’s worried it’ll lead people to believe he’s endorsing McCain, something he openly doesn’t do as he’s know for being a lifelong liberal.

Robert Bennett, who’s the chairman of the Ohio party, has confirmed that the ad was pulled when Browne objected and called the lawsuit a “big to-do about nothing.”

The suit also claims that other musicians have asked McCain to stop using their work, such as ABBA and John Mellencamp.

And, according to Browne, his reputation has already been damaged, so in return he’s seeking $75,000 in damages.

Ha!

21. susanna says

UK Susanna- GGGGGGGGGrrrrrrr that man is sexy!!!! ok not a voting thing, but l have been following him and maybe he’s the guy for you,such passion in what he believes, we could do with someone like him to lead our country!!

22. Wendy says

Senile? Hardly. Do you always have so little respect for people who have lived a while and bring wisdom and experience to the table? To say nothing of his spending years in a prison war camp in ‘Nam, then coming out and serving his country the enitre rest of his life. And as far his being Bush II, he has butted heads and disagreed with Bush as many times or more than he’s agreed with him.

Do you know really anything about politics, or McCain, or do you get all your information from DU, and other leftist kooksites??

___________________

rrrrright! He is old, and senile, and He already stated that he will follow in G B’s footsteps. WTF we don’t need another 4 years in recession..Maybe you do, but the majority don’t! The Rich is losing their houses..Yeah right..Voting for Mcshame is the dumbest thing ever
    His sleezy ads… and Obama hasn’t use a unrealistic one yet. At least his ads are the truth!

24. Wendy says

Obama is not a Muslim. He’s just an untried, too-inexperienced leftist with a naive world view.

McCain is a battle-tested, serious-minded man with the experience and gravitas to be POTUS. And he will be.

25. Justi says

Here I was indulging in my “guilty pleasure” and looking at celebrities and their offspring. Et voila, postings that vaulted from babies to politics.

America is great because we have the luxury of disagreeing with each on topics from in vitro fertilization, “hot” presidental candidates to religion within one paragraph and still we manage to get along.. .

OBAMA, ’08

HANNAH

I don’t know who in the hell you think you are calling me an idiot just because he CLAIMS that he only went to a Muslim school and he’s not a Muslim, yeah right. You need to shut your damn mouth about me, you don’t know me. And before you say that i need to shut mine because i don’t know obama, he is the one running for a public office so therefore everything about is going to be put on blast.
    ______________________
    U need to shut your mouth period..give the flies a holiday! Please.. U don’t know if he is muslim..u sound like you have a problem because he is black, not muslim. and she doesn’t have to shut up talking about u ,,she can say what she pleases..these internet thugs think that they can yell over cyber space and threaten people..B I T C H PLEASE.

Ms. Sugar Walls

I don’t think that you are realizing that the world probably isn’t ready for a Muslim president seeing as how Obama is muslim. For all we know he could be planning something crazy hisself. As for your slurs about people committing suicide, pill popping, and meth pipes being lit. Honestly what do you know about anyone or those things yourself. And why do you always want to make comments about how people look even if you don’t know them. I mean come on that is so 7th grade. GROW UP

_________________

you are a idiot!
    and you are a r a c i s t! but you rather have 90 year old mcshame running this country into the ground just like bush..You did state that bush is a graduate from harvard..WHAT in the H e l l did he do during those years….Had a SNIFFY party? He is F U C K up and u people know it! :Oh, i know that I keep banging my head, and it is bleeding..but let me bang it again…..morons.

HANNAH

It really isn’t the fact that she states that he is muslim..it is the fact that he is black..and R a c i s t can’t stand the fact that their is a black president running…I know that is what it is..
    Even if he was muslim, who says that we are not ready for a muslim president? Who died and made you a Queen..I can’t wait until Obama wins.

even….Jackson Browne, knows the deal

28. Moan 4 Me Mony says

HANNAH

29. Hannah says

Moan 4 Me Mony you’re an idiot.
    Do you have proof that Obama’s a muslim?
    He already denied that rumor but you just conveniently disregard that fact.

Again, still no reasonable response from the McCain supporters. Whatever, we’ll see what happens in November.

30. Wendy says

**************************
    President Bush got his bachelor’s degree at Yale and his master’s degree at HARVARD.

Next?

31. Moan 4 Me Mony says

Ms. Sugar Walls

More like when he loses! Win he lose..I know that u people are going to probably have a high suicide rate..
    D a m n republicans can be so stupid! It ls like walking into a wall and banging your head over and over..How many times are you going to do it?

33. N says

I would also like to add that gw bush was an alcoholic and a coke head. He probably still is. He is the dumbest president I have ever seen. Bush and his goons have destroyed this country and its reputation in my eyes. mccain is going to follow bush’s lead and you fools that follow mccain show where your intelligence lies in my opinion. I am voting for Barack because he is intelligent, HARVARD educated, and charismatic. He is the change I believe this country needs.
    This comment is for ANNE: The only Messiah I know is GOD. If you like to worship man that is your downfall.

34. Wendy says

HOW? for speaking the truth! U republicans will say anything to deflect the truth! Just admit honey..your master is a F U C K up! his family are F U C K ups
    His mother (the linebacker) is seriously a F U C K up!
    Mcshame will follow in this F U C K up footsteps..

*********************

Ah the rational Democrats. Always making sensible arguments based on the facts. Got news for you. If you have have to resort to such hysterical rantings, I win the argument by default. 🙂

35. Hannah says

and to correct someone who wrote above me, bush is not leaving office with hundreds of millions in debt.

it’s a record deficit of hundreds of BILLIONS.
    $482 billion to be exact.

that bush sure likes to set records.

36. Hannah says

some republicans are just impossible to talk to.

first off, i never said i’m voting for obama b/c he’s good looking, or b/c he’s a good father. i said i’m voting for him b/c i agree with his stance on most of the issues.

he’s not promising immediate health care for all, nor is he promising an immediate halt to the war (which was a huge mistake made by, let’s see, bush and the idiot republicans), etc. but they are just the outlines for what he hopes to accomplish throughout his presidency.

and please, stop with the socialism bullsh!t. you republicans have been using that as a scare tactic for how many years now? it’s getting a bit old. perhaps you should go back and take poli. sci. 101 because obviously you do not understand the differences between socialism and what the american democrats hope to accomplish for this country.

mccain didn’t even know what to say when a reporter asked him about the contraceptives issue. he told her he’d have to get back to her on that. this is the guy you’re going to vote for?

bush is trying to ban birth control for heaven’s sake. is he an idiot or what? birth control PREVENTS the need for abortion. but no, you republicans need to have a woman’s right to choose eradicated, as well as contraceptives which would prevent that issue in the first place.

and i guess you don’t care that republicans are always working hard to make access to guns easier than ever for americans, despite the fact that there are so many statistics out there that show so many lives could’ve been saved had guns been out of the picture.

so instead of blurting ridiculous comments like “vote for obama if you want socialism”, why don’t you try backing up your support for grandpa mccain with a little bit more sense and maturity?

And you sound about as mature as the babies we see at this site.
    ____________________

His mother (the linebacker) is seriously a F U C K up!
    Mcshame will follow in this F U C K up footsteps..

38. Wendy says

It is always something with you people! If he was unattractive..what would u say then? His family is not screwed up like G BUSH’S FAMILY and some how he was elected again..His brother is a drunk, His Daughters are drunks, HIs niece is on Sniffy, His nephew is a alcy, and He is/was a alcy, sniffer. But you people thought that he was going to do the right thing..He can’t even hold the flag right and U want to elect old, ben gay, poly grip, sleezy ads using mchame? he doesn’t even deserve for me to use his name is captial letters,,,

****************************
    And you sound about as mature as the babies we see at this site.

39. Wendy says

But McCain is a much better choice for POTUS.

I wonder how his daughter is coping with not only a walk with her father, but Secret Service men walking behind them and beside them. It must be difficult at times, I wish the best for these young daughters in their lives ahead.

I also wish the best for Cindy McCain, John McCain’s wife, she is a good person too and has done a lot to help needy and starving children in Africa, for someone with $100 million dollars she doesn’t seem snotty or arrogant to me. There is good on both sides and in both of the candidates families. Please make no mistake it though, I am for Obama all the way.

41. Elizabeth says

I love this picture, captures a very sweet moment. Obama looks comfortable in his relaxing clothes, and I hope he is, indeed, having a relaxing vacation since he deserves it!

McCain is not getting my vote b/c he is a callous human being who jokes that American cigarettes imported to Iran is just another way of “killing ’em” and will do NOTHING for the majority of Americans (that is, ppl who aren’t obscenely rich). Plus, his slogan: “An American President for America” ????? Excuse me? Last time I checked, Obama is just as American as John McCain. Can you imagine the absurdity of Arnold Schwartzenegger running with the slogan: “A former Austrian citizen governor for California” ?

Anne, there may not be any changes, things may not improve, but at least there is Hope, whereas McCain has already stated he will continue forward with the same agenda as Bush. If there is any progress made at all towards ending the war, we have to hope that Obama will get the Office of Presidency. I think Health Care should be a large issue to address and make some changes. I wouldn’t even care about reducing taxes if our troops came home safely and everyone had adequate Health Care.

You are right in him wanting to be President, he is young, he has ideals and maybe, just maybe, he will see some of them thru.

So Obama is the Messiah come to save America from the Republicans.!! Should he get elected, let’s just wait and see what he can do e.g. stop the war, reduce taxes, reduce the cost of gas, health care for everyone etc. etc….!!
    His platform is to get elected period. Good looks, good father does not make a good President. Time will tell.
    __________________________

It is always something with you people! If he was unattractive..what would u say then? His family is not screwed up like G BUSH’S FAMILY and some how he was elected again..His brother is a drunk, His Daughters are drunks, HIs niece is on Sniffy, His nephew is a alcy, and He is/was a alcy, sniffer. But you people thought that he was going to do the right thing..He can’t even hold the flag right and U want to elect old, ben gay, poly grip, sleezy ads using mchame? he doesn’t even deserve for me to use his name is captial letters.

44. 2teens says

This country does not need another GWB. He will be leaving a defecit in the hundreds of millions, a presidential record… so sad. When Clinton left office we were in the black, so GWB had plenty to work with. McCain has said repeatedly that he will continue on the same course as GWB. With the state this country is in I can’t understand why anyone would vote for McCain.

45. Anne says

anonymous, have so much to say..I wonder y your name is anonymous?

Mcshame is to old to run for anything..If you people elect him..We will be in the exact same situation as we are with MONKEY bush!

OBAMA 2008! YES WE CAN

Anyone that saw his speech at the Democratic convention last time around knew he was not only a rising Star in their party but knew he was an intelligent and charismatic man. He has a beautiful smile and so do his daughters.

I am old, yes, I admit that, and I remember back when Bobby got shot, back when we all had Hope and faith, and a dream for America and a bright future ahead. I would like to think I am not so old I still can’t have faith and hope again, and I do. I remember passing out fliers for Martin Luther King, I lived this era, whereas most of you have just read about it, before I had my children and most of you may not have been born, but we are all tired of war and we want a better life and way in America, so maybe this man can help us obtain that. I can only pray it is so.

48. Kelly says

Forget politics for a second…

That is one HOT man. Shame on me for my naughty thoughts!! Never saw that side of him before. Quick, put him back in a suit so I can regain my composure.

first off, i just wanna say i love any men who are great fathers b/c i grew up with a pathetic excuse for one and was robbed of a happy childhood.

second, i’m voting for obama b/c i hate republicans. i hate john mccain and his sleazy ad campaigns. i don’t know how he got the nomination seeing he’s nearing 80 years of age. also important issues like women’s rights, gun control, health care, and poverty i believe would be better taken care of by obama than mccain.

we cannot make the same mistakes we made with george w. bush. how the hell we got ourselves into this mess is still a huge mystery to me.
    **************

I concur

This is a very good looking family, all of them! The girls are beautiful, Michelle is elegant looking to me and he is downright handsome, and they are good people, Wake up Ladies, (some of you need to stay asleep) but this is a nice family!

51. Hannah says

Sorry. Just vomited.

u should..With a face like yours..I would too!

________________

Umm NO! I am voting for him because it is time for a change..And im not talking about because he is black..I don’t want to spend another 4 years in recession, and Mcshame is senile. Obama is the better candidate! OBAMA 2008! YES, WE CAN

54. Jill says

#9- you believe everything you hear? Since all of you seem to think that Obama is so great, can someone please tell me what his plan is? Please don’t tell me you’re voting him because he’s handsome.

55. Nicki says

Both his daughters are adorable, and seem to be very smart.
    Hope the Obamas have a great vacation.