Katie Holmes & Suri Leaving Broadway's The Little Mermaid

Katie was snapped carrying Suri, 2, out of a Wednesday performance of Broadway’s The Little Mermaid.

“Suri sat in Katie’s lap the entire time with a bottle,” a source told Us magazine. “Afterwards they went backstage to take photographs with the cast.”

1. MOMX3 says

I always find it funny that people could make mean comments about my son being almost 3 and still nursing, but so many people wouldn’t have batted an eye if he was on the bottle.

Even when they started on water and juice, they got it in sippy cups.

2. Analise says

I admit we’ve been slower with getting our daughter off the bottle. She was a preemie and had some difficulty swallowing even after a year old. But, at 15 months I started working on sippy cups. I had to cut back due to her throat issues again, but now (17 mos) she’s doing great. Of course she’s eating grown up food and I intend to have her totally off the bottle in a couple of months and am going to attempt to potty train.

I have no idea what is up with Tom and KATE (how can any of us?), but considering Leah Remini’s kid was going on four and still on the bottle and peeing the bed I can’t help but wonder if it’s that whole scientology/no disciplining the child thing. Sure all kids are different and some have more difficulty, but I just get the feeling this is ALL Tom and KATE’s fault. JMO

She is a very beautiful child. Did Isabella wear dresses all the time like Suri does when she was smaller?

4. Anne says

My grandaughter is almost 10 mths and drinks from a sippy cup, is a hearty eater-doesn’t crawl (sits and turns her body around) and only wants to walk (her legs are straight) and does so along furniture and with help from us and parents of course. She wears diapers but she’s still young enough to wear them. I agree that Suri should be off the bottle and out of diapers and that is my opinion.

5. amomtoo says

I remember when my child turned one, my doc strongly recommended she be taken off the bottle. Being a first time mom I thought i knew what was best, so she stayed on it a bit longer. Then I took her to the dentist for the first time. Yikes, bottles can ause damage to those little beautiful teeth! I’m sure Suri has all of hers by now, she really should be taken off the bottle.

6. Amanda says

Wonder where Tom has been hiding lately? Suri is too old to still be on the bottle. Her doctors should be telling Katie its time. Maybe there is something wrong with her that we don’t know about? Rumors are saying that Katie is having another one, I really hope not. I miss the old Katie!!!

7. Amerie says

She is going to ruin Suri’s teeth.She needs to let go and realize that Suri is growing up and it is time to take the bottle away and start potty training

8. Jellybean says

I gave the wm a message to get rid of that horrible comment. so hopfully it will be gone soon.

9. Jellybean says

All i can say about 8# is YOU are a very sick person all of us on babyrazzi and on hellorazzi have had enough of people like you now leave and don’t come back!

10. B says

now now, don’t be so harsh…the bottle and diapers are fine, she’ll stop when she goes to college…no worries ;o)

11. jmarie1020 says

She really needs to get off that bottle-two-year-olds are perfectly able and should be at least drinking out of a sippy cup.

12. emery says

What is it any of your businesses any ways? Suri is not your child. For goodness sake, let Tom and Katie raise their child the way they want, unless it’s harmful, and having a bottle at that age.

13. Mellow Yellow says

I love Suri’s little gold shoes! # number 5 you’re pathetic! No one here believes that carp.

14. Sheila says

Katie’s looking more and more masculine. And I agree: Suri is 2 1/2 and much too old to be on the bottle. Why not let her have a sippy cup or a regular cup? Oh wait… I forgot that Scientologists believe that children make the calls, not their parents.—Katie should read some parenting books not authored by Scientologists.

15. Peppers says

Suri is going on 2 1/2 and that is too old for a bottle especially during the day. She’ll stop when the kids make fun of her at school.

16. E says

Does anyone else think that Katie Holmes resembles Tom Cruise’s mother in this picture? I think it’s the new haircut. I don’t know, it’s kind of freaking me out.

17. sue says

my son when 2 years old still had a botttle, no harm done, he’s 22 now and in the police force!!

18. Jill says

She is way too old- she’s spoiled and her parents are too lazy to teach her. She’ll probably wear diapers until she’s four too.

I am sorry, I don’t see anything wrong with saying she is too old to still have a bottle as much as she does.