Delivery Seems Imminent As Gwen Stefani Arrives At The Hospital!

Gwen, 38, arrived at a hospital in Los Angeles today. Stay tuned!

Best wishes to Gwen as she prepares to welcome her second child!

UPDATE: Gwen left the hospital after what appeared to be a routine doctor’s appointment. And a source is claiming that Gwen will be welcoming a second son.

Comments

1. MOMX3 says

If she’s having a c-section, it doesn’t matter if she drops. I kind of doubt she’d attempt a VBAC.

2. Sheniqua says

mmhhm we all no what you did webmistress. i guess free speech and babyrazzi dont mix. SOMEONE is on her SPECIAL time OF THE MONTH and i dont mean u Dewey
    Peace

3. Dewey says

WTF WHO TOOK MY RANT OFF. YOU GUYS WOULD NOT KNOW A GOOD COMMENT EVEN IF IT HIT YOU WHERE THE SUN DON’T SHINE EVERY MORNING IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. OBVIOUSLY YOU GUYS WANT ME TO STOP. SO BYE.

4. Dennis says

I dont care what people say.Expectant mothers or otherwise.Gwen is my angel the very best of the best and a credit to her industry her family and a loving and devoted mother.I am her greatest fan.Flew from Australia 1/2 way around the world to see her in concert in Seattle.Then on her world tour.Saw her 3 times in 4 days in Australia in 2 different States.I love you Gwen good luck with no 2 .Gavin is a lucky man .Best Wishes Dennis a very young 57 year old

5. Tabitha says

It does seem like shes been pregnant FOREVER!! Im at 5 months & it seems like she should’ve given birth awhile ago..

6. Jill says

#5- Are we looking at the same picture?? She definitely looks like she could go into labor anytime to me.

7. Fly On The Wall says

I’d give her another two — three weeks. The baby hasn’t dropped far enough yet.

UMM I AGREE WITH NUMBER 1 AND 2 GWEN IS NOT HAVING HER BABY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE ON CELEBRITY BABIES IT SHOWS THAT SHES LEAVING THE HOSPITAL

I HOPE KINGSTON GETS A SISTER

9. Ruby Jackson says

I’ll say what I said yesterday when this picture was posted, then taken down… that’s gonna hurt!!

love you Gwen!

10. Jellybean says

i was just going to say the same thing Leene, here is what people mag are saying ‘Mom-to-be Gwen Stefani lets her friend take the lead while heading out for an appointment in Los Angeles on Thursday’
    not going to hospital to give birth!

11. Leene says

I’d check my facts if I were you – there are many pictures of Gwen LEAVING the hospital after her doctors appointment.