Clay Walker & Wife Welcome A Son

(In the above pic Clay and Jessica were snapped at the 43rd Annual Academy of Country Music Awards show in Las Vegas on May 18th)

Country singer Clay Walker and his wife have welcomed a son. The following announcement was made on Clay’s website:

Clay Walker and his wife Jessica Walker are thrilled to announce the newest blessing to the family. Their son, William Clayton Walker was born last night on August  5, 2008 in Houston, Texas. He is a perfect 6lbs & 12 ounces, 20 inches long. Jessica is doing very well and Clay and the family are over the moon.

William joins big sisters MaClay DaLayne, 12, and Skylor ClayAnne, 9, from Clay’s first marriage.

Congratulations!

Comments

1. Lynne says

Yeah, he does have a bit of an ego, although he’s a really nice guy. Not only does he want his name in all of his kids’ names…but in his earlier recordings, his recording engineer said that he insisted his vocals volume levels be a lot higher than normal for a recording. Apparently he wanted to hear himself, too.

2. Mellow Yellow says

His wife is cute and I love her shoes! I do agree about Mr Walker he seems to admire himself a little too much.

3. violetsky says

MaClay DaLayne and Skylor ClayAnne

ROFLMAO – only an egotistical little man would call his little girls such bloody awful names.

4. Gracie says

What amazes me is that he found, not one, but two women who were willing to indulge him in his little obsession with his own name.

5. Rougelatete says

Clay is just not the kind of name that translates well into other names — especially not little girls’ names! Geesh!

6. Catu says

MaClay DaLayne and Skylor ClayAnne? I’m really delighted to see that they named this one William 🙂 My only concern would be that they might end up calling him Billy Clay. However, for some reason, I don’t think that is likely to happen