Charlie Sheen Angry With Sam & Lola's Pediatrician For Immunizing Them Against His Wishes

Apparently Charlie Sheen became so angry with Sam and Lola’s pediatrician, that he paid him with change! Charlie reportedly asked his children’s doctor, Peter Waldstein, to stop treating his daughters, according to his ex-wife Denise Richards’ wishes, and when the doctor refused, Charlie collected $380 in nickels to settle an outstanding bill. According to TMZ.com, Charlie was upset that the doctor was immunizing his young children without his permission. Wow! That is 7,600 nickels…almost 84 pounds of nickels!

Charlie’s representative, Stan Rosenfield, has hit back at the doctor for going public with the story: “Dr. Waldstein should spend more time treating his patients than leaking stories to TMZ.”

Comments

1. Analise says

Thank you, oriana. I’ll think about it. 🙂 I’m not even sure how I made that mistake above. You’re name and the other person’s are nothing alike. 😐 Too many windows open. Hee. 🙂

Analise, I was stunned when I read the comment you addressed to me! No matter how mean you feel like you ever want to be to me in the future (and I hope you don’t) I won’t be upset with you at all due to you being so sweet in this note! Thank you for your very nice reply and I am sorry for my sarcastic comment back to you, very sorry indeed!!!!! Now I feel like I was acting 6 instead of 60!!!! Ha!

Please, come on Hellorazzi and join some of us, Nicki, Deeds, dori, kimora’s mommy , Granny and Tia to name a few from here are on there, and some lovely young girls that are sooo nice.

3. Analise says

oriana,

I confused you with someone else. I was looking at another thread to respond to and posted to you. SO sorry. Don’t as how I did it. Again, sorry for the hateful posts. 😐

Sugar Walls, if you are not concerned about my son, why bring him up, why throw any slurs his way? If you have a problem with me the focus on me, you are stupid, my friends and I have noticed it more than once, and don’t worry about my issues, I have my own opinions and thoughts, if you don’t like them, then ignore them, that is your choice! STUPID!!!!!!
    ________________________

with the mental capcity of a 8 year old..
    and Who cares about your cyber friends..Lonely geezer
    I think that you called the wrong person stupid..Because that is what u act like.Idi0t

5. Instant Replay says

He is taking it out on the doctor instead of being able to sit down and talk with his ex-wife like a human. Personally, I would not want to deal with either of them and they are doing more harm than good to their children. I have an ex as well and I know from experience that any decisions I want to make about the kids will be vetoed by him just out of pure spite. Without compromise nothing gets done. So who knows what this is really about…

7. Adele says

I have never seen 2 children looking so unhappy. I’d dread to know what is going through their little minds.

Sugar Walls, we all know how stupid you are so don’t worry about me or my son, and yes, he is Gay, and yes, I have made no excuses about it, for No, it doesn’t bother me and Yes, I am proud of him! So don’t worry about me or him! Go suck your thumb on that!!
    —————————————————————–
    who is we all??? I think that If you can’t stand up for yourself..instead of putting others in your arguement..then u are a weak case..AND i am not worried about your son..I just wanted to bring the fact that I think that U can’t talk about parenting..and about the things that parents do..When u have your own physiological issues

9. Caroline says

I do not understand why so many people are picking on the girls. Hello? Charlie Sheen paid a bill in NICKLES. Regardless of how he feels about the immunizations, the doctor performed a service and the bill needs to get paid. That act shows a lot of immaturity. How would Charlie like it if he was paid in nickles for his bad movies. The fact that this man is raising 2 impressionable girls is pretty scary.

10. claudiazz says

These two little girls are just pawns in the chess game that Charlie and Denise continue to play.

11. mommy-of-two-girls says

these poor girls. my heart just goes out to them. i don’t think i have ever seen an actually happy picture of them.
    they have to go through so much with their two nutty parents.
    i hope that the day, where charlie and denise realize how much they hurt their children, will come soon.

12. Lauren says

Poor Sami and Lola. They always look so unhappy and scared whenever I see new pictures. Neither parent is stable enough to provide for these little girls.

13. whocares says

So sad — but I am more inclined to believe this story — I think he’s the type of guy who is capable of bringing in those nickels. Mr Sheen needs to grow up to be a real man. Seriously — nickels? He has beef with his wife– why does he take it out on the doctor?

14. 2teens says

The girls look absolutely terrified in this photo with their dad! They don’t usually look much better in photos with their mom either. It seems that these girls are not being (emotionally) nurtured properly and that is a crying shame. 🙁

Sugar Walls is correct, I am old, (not 70 yet but feel 80 sometimes) back in my day we didn’t know the side affects from the vaccines, we just went to the Health Dept, and got them so I had my children vaccinated, and I am thankful they didn’t suffer from them. I do think Charlie has an opinion about it and he is paying their doctor and medical bills, he is their father and I think he loves them. Denise has some emotional problems she has to deal with and kimora’s mommy is right, she does have a Potty Mouth and i am sure the girls have heard her rantings many times.

16. anne says

My husband was never vaccinated and our son was for everything and they both grew up without any side effects. Why is Charlie so upset other than he should have been notified because he is paying the bill. He is their father and defintely should have some say about his daughters.

Does anybody know what the word “attack” means? Look it up you idiots!!! No one is attacking them, all I said was I don’t understand why they have the blankets all the time with them. If they are that insecure then they do need therapists as I read she was taking them to see.

Analise, what is your damn problem? Don’t start any crap with me when I haven’t done anything to you!

18. Analise says

Do you know the circumstances surrounding his decision to not vaccinate yet, Kristin? Or are you just making blanket assumptions because, OH NO!, someone dares to have an opposite opinion…

19. Analise says

Of course oriana has to attack them. She just has to spread her hatred around.

Back to the topic at hand, I’m sure Charlie has some good lawyers to represent him.

20. Krisitn says

We should be spending less time arguing about the blankets & thumbs and more time talking about the fact that Charlie didn’t want to immunize his children? That is dangerous!

These poor little girls are insecure; blankies and thumbs are comforting to them. Being held so that viewers can see their little leopard print panties (unintentionally) is very minor compared to the turmoil Sam and Lola have been through due to the divorce, feuding parents, and their potty-mouthed mother.

Oriana, you don’t need to attack Sam and Lola for carrying blankets. Honestly, is there anywhere on this site that nobody insults people?

_______________________

she can’t help it..she is old and bitter..What do u expect from a bitter woman whose son is more sugary than c*h sugar???

anyway

the children always look like that..I mean if your mother was B*tchnise richards wouldn’t u be like that to and It is nothing wrong with these children carrying their blankets. but then again oriana 100 and her kids are in their 70’s…kids didn’t have blankies back then lmaoooooooooooo

23. USMC wife says

Poor girls! The thumb-sucking and blankets are likely sources of comfort to them. It seems their lives are very chaotic, especially having their mother do some sort of reality show. Can you imagine being a small child, and having not only 2 homes, but having them full of strangers and camera equipment?

They look scared and unhappy in most of their paparazzi pictures, regardless of which parent is with them.

24. blahblahblah says

Renee, I haven’t found one celebrity site that doesn’t get some insults now and then. The closest one would be Celebrity baby Blog and it even gets dicey there on ocassion…especially if anything is posted about Brangelina, britney or jamie lynn spears, breastfeeding, natural childbirth, c sections, and autism.

25. blahblahblah says

oriana, maybe they are insecure after all that has happened in their young lives and they need the security of their blankets. Lots of children have security issues and carry some kind of blanket or lovey to help soothe. As for the thumb sucking…LOTS of kids suck their thumbs for soothing well beyond the age of 3. Is it great? Of course not…but give the poor little girls a break.

Sam and Lola always look so unhappy when they are with Charlie. He is a nutjob!

In every picture practically, these girls always have their thumbs in their mouths and carrying a blanket. I don’t understand why they have a blanket all the time, and Sam is definitely too old to have her thumb stuck in her mouth constantly.

28. Jess says

Oh yeah and sami and lola look really happy with him! and poor Lola for godsakes woman pull her dress down!
    i feel really sorry for those little girls.