Matt Damon & Wife Having Another Girl

Matt DamonMatt Damon has revealed he will soon welcome another daughter!

He told USA Today that his wife Luciana is “due soon.” (They announced her pregnancy in March.)

Their new girl will join Isabella, 2, and Matt’s stepdaughter, Alexia, 9.

“I’m so outnumbered down here, it’s crazy,” he joked of his female-dominated, Miami household.

He says they still haven’t settled on a name.

“We decided to wait till she’s born, and then we’re going to get a look at her, and we’ll probably keep debating it,” he shared.

Gearing up for his baby girl isn’t Damon’s only project this summer.

He’s also trying to shed the 30 pounds he packed on for Steven Soderbergh’s 2009 drama The Informant.

He needs to be back in shape by September for re-shoots of the drama Green Zone.

“If you put it on, it’s easier to get it back off,” Damon says.

“I’m just boxing,” he says of his weight-loss workout. “I figure if you get hit enough times, it will fall off.”

After the re-shoots, Matt told the paper he’s “taking the rest of the year off, and I’m just hanging out with my family.”

Comments

1. 2Teens says

She’s not drop-dead gorgeous but she has a certain charm about her. I can see why Matt fell in love with her.

2. Granny says

Isn’t it great that true love is blind to looks, occupation, and most of all your past history and accepts you as you are in the moment. And actually, I think she’s a very attractive woman.

3. Katemommyof2 says

Congrats to the happy family. I wish they’d have a boy, i bet he’d be a cutie like his daddy! And all you girls talking crap about his wife really NEED to grow up. I think she’s pretty and he obviously loves her. Thats all that matters. You really NEED to get a life and stop hating her just because she has the life\man you want.

Sassy, if you have ever looked at Hellorazzi you would see my gorgeous picture! And yes, I am jealous, I want to be Mrs. Bourne and live in a 10 million dollar home in FL. where it is warm and sunny! That way I could have Ben over for dinner sometimes too! Oh yes, I am very jealous!!!!! Ha!

Thank you Nicki, looks like some new apples are falling off the tree on here!

#8, you made me laugh! Ha!

5. An Observer says

I don’t believe the person who has been writing these awful comments, is the “real” oriana.

6. Nicki says

10. Ms. Sugar Walls-Why would that be? Because they grew up together in Boston and are friends and did a few movies together? I mean they are both married and have kids, and are both expecting kids. How silly does what your saying sound, especially in this day and age. In Rock Hudsons day it was hidden, yes he got married, but no children with his faux wife, and people even then talked about Rock being gay. It was frowned upon then. Now, it is basically the norm. So if Matt and Ben were gay, who really would give a hoot? Noone except thier spouses. I think you are trying to make something out of nothing. Nice try though, LOL.

don’t be mad at me, but I heard that His wife is a beard for him…and his true love is ben affleck to keep sugar comments from sticking to them*if u know what I mean*

8. Nicki says

I like the names Alexia and Isabella. It will be interesting to see what the new lil one will be named. Best wishes to the family.

Sassy-why pick on oriana? She stated her opinion and then said very nice things about them. While #6’s whole comment was negative and nothing nice.
    I don’t think she is a raving beauty either, but obviously he loves her, chose to marry and have children with her. There must something special about her, or maybe Matt doesn’t just go for the superficial looks and goes for the whole package.
    They look happy and seem like a very loving family. Again best wishes to them.

9. lol says

Peppers and oriana — there is an oldies song that goes.. “If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, don’t make a ______ woman your wife..” Do you know the song? If so, fill in the blank.

Haha!

10. Peppers says

She is so homely looking. She was a bartender and that’s what he picks to marry and have kids with. I think he could do a little better than that.

I have always liked Matt, don’t think she is too pretty but they are a happy couple, wish them well! I wish he was having a little boy though, I think they are both very good parents.

12. LAURIE HARRIS says

Matt Damon will be coming to Toronto .. for the ONEXONE EVENT.. It will be at Maple Leaf
    Gardens !!! Wow what a change… it sounds
    great …And the San Franciso one will be in
    the concourse of a conference building…
    It is nice to hear that Mattie is taking the rest
    of the year off .. He likes to take his step daughter to school every morning ..