Matthew McConaughey's Son Is A Joyful Little Munchkin!

Matthew McConaughey

OMG! Levi is a joyful little munchkin just like his dad! I’ve never seen such a gigglesome looking newborn!

OK! Magazine

Comments

1. Sassy says

My Son was smiling as a new born, his eyes were majority closed at times, but he was smiling. Matthew your little

boy is soooo adorable…

2. Cherry says

I TOTALLY second the photoshop comment! My son was born a week BEFORE Matthews (ironically we also named him Levi…we got it first,haha) and he can not smile and look at a camera like that. Sorry. Does gas make a baby smile…sure, but not look at a camera and strike a pose!!

3. OhHellNo! says

If it is gas then its timing was perfect. Levi looks like he’s actually smiling at the camera – too funny because since he’s a newborn he still can’t see anything too far from his face.

4. Jordyn says

Can you say PHOTO SHOP! When my youngest was born several weeks before Christmas, we took a pix with all the kids and photoshopped a smile on the baby (she was actually screaming). Im sure thats what this pix is. A baby as new as Matts could not possibly look at a camera and smile! Gas or no gas.

5. Cheetah says

I know babies that age are unable to smile, yet if i was his parent i would make myself believe he is smiling at me.. ๐Ÿ™‚ what a cutie..

6. momof2 says

Hi from England!!

new research has shown that a baby can smile from birth its extremly hard to make them smilebut if there hapy they will let a little grin show ๐Ÿ™‚

amazingly cute baby xx

7. Colleen says

Little Levi is absolutely the cutest little guy!! Newborns do smile. His little lips certainly look curled up to me. No matter what makes them do it, a smile is a smile. He looks like he is cracking up…Congrats to the new parents!!!! I see more in the future, that smile on Matthew is just pure joy…Wonderful to see that on a man.

8. Jengis says

I heard of babies who start laughinging in their sleep and looks so cute. That is cool, he is so tiny and already laughing. I wouldn’t be surprised with a dad like Mathew Mcoughahay. The little man is so cute and happy!

9. Bee says

Oh My God!!! Awww this is far too cute ๐Ÿ™‚ Wether it may be from gas or not, this baby looks adorably cute smiling

10. Bee says

11. Olive says

this baby boy is too cute! but the da da looks tired!! i wish the best to this family, as i know what a handful baby boys can be! dont let him pee on you too much!! ๐Ÿ˜€ (i should know! LOLZZ!!)

12. momof1.5 says

Oh my goodness, I can’t believe he’s smiling that big already! Who cares if it’s from gas, I’ll take it! ๐Ÿ™‚ He is adorable.

13. Just me says

Very cute photo.

The baby looked exactly like his mother in the cover photo but I see more of Matthew here.