Bindi Irwin Celebrates Her 10th Birthday

Bindi Irwin

Bindi Irwin celebrated her 10th birthday at Australia Zoo on Wednesday with her mom Terri and brother Robert.

1. Kelli says

#12 – Laila, you are wrong. Bindi was already signed for her television show long before Steve died. He died taping a segment for it. Afterwards, Bindi’s mother asked her if she wanted to go ahead with it. She did, because she wants to be a television personality like her father. I don’t know why people think there is a lot of “pushing”, filming on location has been this child’s life since the day she was born. I’m sure she’s very comfortable in front of a camera.

#14 – I know it seems this way, however if you see footage of Bindi at age 2 and 3, she has always talked this way.

2. Blair says

Seems like a great family..Does anyone else find Bindi a little annoying though? And also a little different than other kids her age? She’s more mature than them, but it always comes across as a bit fake and “learned”…such as she is mimicing behaviors of adults she has watched perhaps? But, she also seems very lively, sweet and full of personality…And clearly she has her fathers love of animals! She would do a great job following in his footsteps…only I hope she will not feel OBLIGATED to do so. She does seem to enjoy it, hopefully so anyways.

3. laila says

But Steve was great and I do feel bad that this family is without their rock. Happy Birthday to Bindi.

4. laila says

I really don’t like the way the mother shamelessly promoted her daughter to replace her husband for television. It’s obnoxious.

5. susanna says

l know its a small tribute to Steve, but we named our Westie after Bindi, after he died , just after when we bought her. He meant everything to us in the animal world. A gentle giant who totally commited his life to preservation and the quality of animals RIP Steve and our love to you Bindi on your birthday x

6. Rachie UK says

Ahhh bless her! I felt so sad for her family when steve died, but terri seems so grounded which is good for them. Bindi seems like the cutest girl!

7. Lauren says

Happy Birthday! I love the cake. It must have been bittersweet for them. I think Bindi looks more like Steve than Teri.

8. sharrie says

Robert looks just like Terri! Bindi seems to be a happy child..and she certainly got her fathers love of animals…