Jessica Alba & Cash Warren With Honor Marie

Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba

Jessica, 27, Cash and daughter Honor Marie were photographes for OK! Espana. Honor Marie was born on June 7th.

What beautiful pics!

Jessica recently shared about some of her new concerns now that she is a mother.

Jessica worries her newborn daughter will contract a virus – because she was always sick as a child. Jessica went so far as to study her mother’s pregnancy diet, and eat everything she didn’t – in a bid to make sure her child was healthy. She even made sure she took different medications.

Jessica explained, “I was always being sent home sick from school and sometimes I was out for weeks. If I got a cold, I automatically got pneumonia. Sometimes it was so bad I was in the hospital.

“I’ve come to think that perhaps I was a product of my environment or the vaccines, or something my mother took when she was pregnant.”

The baby is adorable…..but who is Jessica Alba? Again, what has she ever done that anyone cares about? I feel like I should be on this page with my baby.

2. Rijay says

My personal opinion – that last photo of all three of them is somewhat cheesy. It looks like a JC Penny shot.

3. Iluvmy2girlz says

jessica’s beauty is timeless and natural, the baby is adorable, the cutest i’ve seen so far in hollywood

Bottom photo Hot? Stupidity, who are you, Paris Hilton?

These pictures are adorable, the baby is beautiful, all the pictures are in extremely good taste, this is one of the most gorgeous babies I have ever seen!

5. Dnice says

Honor looks just like Cash right down to the hairstyle…she is too cute. Congrats to them on their new family.

6. sharrie says

I got the magazine and the pictures are absolutely lovely. A beautiful family. Jessica looks so lovely.