The Brangelina Bunch In France Before Heading Off To Greece!

Click here for the pics of the family relaxing together on Saturday after leaving the hospital!

Be the first to know!
Get instant updates on Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s babies!

Join the Babyrazzi Angelina & Brad email news update below!
– Be the first to know when new photos are available.
– Be the first to catch any important news updates!

Your Name:
Your E-Mail:

Your privacy is safe with Babyrazzi. We will not share your info.

Comments

1. melissa says

WHHHOOO CAAAARRREESSS!!!! Many people are exhausted and BORED with the brad n angie stories. Parenting to them seems easy due to ALL the money and hired help they have daily. Try raisining children like regular parents and let’s see if having 10 thousand children is still EASY. Angie will ALWAYS be the woman who contributed to breaking a relationship up and lying about to the whole world. One question don’t you think the children are old enough to walk by themselves NOT CARRIED EVERYWHERE!!!Can’t we talk about more interesting people who aren’t about their celebrity and status.

2. Faye Potchernick says

I”M SO HAPPY THAT THE TWINS ARE HERE AND WE FINALLY GET TO SEE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 THERE BEAUTIFUL AND THEY SHOULD BE VERY HAPPY THAT EVERYTHING IS OVER AND JUST MAYBE THINGS WILL COME DOWN FOR THEM HA!HA!

3. MiMi says

Brad & Angelina I’m praying for your continual Health, Happiness, Love ,Peace & Mercy. God Bless all of you’s

4. TDot says

It seems quite odd that they would be allowed to fly (or boat)anywhere after having a repeat section. I know afte my repeat, the restrictions are much more strict..no driving, let alone flying or boating for three weeks…

5. Fly On The Wall says

It’s a decoy to get the papzs off their track. I don’t think they’re going anywhere. And if they were going anywhere, they certainly wouldn’t announce their destination in advance so all the papzs would follow them.

LOL people believe anything…

6. Candy says

kim kar and kaj mom is adding to her family again i could hardly belive it just read her blog

go threw

7. susanna says

off they all go again, Why?? whats the point in all this travelling-non of my business but l just dont get the reason behind it.

8. Candy says

Angie looks good but it’s so sad to see Shiloh crying 🙁 God she looks so cute even when she’s crying ,,she makes me wanna hold her in my arms and kiss her …she’s soooooo cute