Gwyneth Sports A Refreshingly Relaxed Look At Hamptons Bash

Gwyneth PaltrowGwyneth Paltrow

(In the left pic Gwyneth was snapped at last night’s Hamptons party, and on the right she was snapped at the Rome premiere of Iron Man in April)

Gwyneth Paltrow

The normally impeccably coiffed Gwyneth Paltrow, 35, sported a relaxed, natural look at the Great Chefs Dinner to Benefit Hayground School at Nick & Tony’s Restaurant in East Hampton on Sunday night. She stepped out without husband Chris Martin or children Apple and Moses and was seen enjoying red wine.

Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth sported a similar down-to-earth look while dating Brad Pitt. In fact, when Gwyneth first started dating Brad in 1994, she was criticized by the media for her laid-back appearance.

Gwyneth Paltrow

Good for her! There’s no reason to be all made-up ALL THE TIME! She looks great au naturel!

Comments

1. Kelli says

I thought this was a site about celebrity BABIES and children. I don’t care to see random photos of celebs who just happen to be parents. Show them with their kids or don’t bother to show them.

2. B G says

I’d like to see her walk in those impossible looking stilettos! They look like they would snap if one attempted to walk in them. Ouch.

3. Nicki says

I like Gwyneth, but I have seen better looking 45 year olds, sans makeup, than this close up right here.
    She looks great made-up, but without makeup, I’d keep the cameras away from the close ups.
    She is a beauty, and always will be, but close up candids are not her shot right now. (remember when she was with Brad she was in her early 20’s, so natural was a given. She is a beautiful woman, just the angle of the candid wasn’t good for her.

4. LAURIE HARRIS says

WHY SHOW HER WITH BRAD PITT… WHY
    NOT BEN AFFLECK.. SHE DATE HIM RIGHT AFTER HER BREAK UP WITH BRAD..

WHY RUIN PUBLICITY BY DOING THAT
    “FIRST NICOLE KIDMAN GETS A GIFT
    BASKET FROM HER EX HUSBAND” AND
    NOW THIS..SHE ALWAYS GOES OUT WITH
    OUT MAKE … ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE
    GOES TO THE GYM…

5. susanna says

she looks great with or without makeup, also lhave never ever seen a photogragh of the two of them out at night in London together ever!!

6. Analise says

Eww. Sorry, not really, but she doesn’t look good. Can’t stand her regardless of her appearance.

7. Just me says

She has changed. Not my favorite person in the world but I generally always like her style, althougth she can lose some of those over-the-top gladiator shoes!
    I can understand why we don’t see much of her kids but I don’t get why she won’t go out with her husband. They should be able to go out to dinner or a movie or whatever. No one said they hav eto spill all the details of their lives to the press. I’m all for privacy but it seems like they’re never even on the same continent.