Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck Reportedly Expecting Their Second Child!

Jennifer Garner

(In the above pic Jen, Ben and Violet were snapped at the park in Brentwood on July 12th)

According to new reports, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are pregnant with their second child!

A source told The National Enquirer, “A few days before the Fourth of July, Jen began calling close pals with the news that she was pregnant again. Jen said she’s three months along – and she and Ben are ‘ecstatic’. She and Ben are still deciding whether they’ll ask the sex of the child.”

The couple isn’t commenting though. Their spokesman Ken Sunshine said, “We don’t comment on the personal lives of our clients.”

We’ll keep you posted!

And many thanks to Kayla!

Comments

1. Renne says

Violet is a perfect picture of her mother. I wish them all the best!!!! Maybe this time they would have a boy.

2. bambamswife says

I love seeing pictures of this family. I sure hope they are pregnant again. I could veiw a million pictures of them, but dread seeing one more picture of that stupid Jolie clan.

3. Generic name says

wow! that’s good news! i like these couple
    congratulations to both of them… Violet is so big nah! 🙂

4. Kamineko says

Hope it’s true. I just love Jen, and Violet is a doll. My granddaughter’s name is also Violet.
    It’s so nice to see so many pics of them out together as family, and the child not with nannies all the time!
    Violet is usually so full of smiles, too. 🙂
    A lovely family.

5. boo says

I hope they are pregnant, I love this couple and think Violet would make a great Big Sister. Judging by the photos it sure looks like there is something going on inside that little tummy of hers, but that could just be a baggy shirt, The angle or just a breeze… Who knows but again I hope its for real! 🙂

6. Lauren says

How exciting! It does look that Jen is having a little bump going on. Look how big Violet is. So cute. 😉

7. Homer says

I have been waiting for them to have another babe. They seem like such down to earth people and Violet seems so happy and well adjusted. I hope it’s a boy that looks like Ben-he’s hot!

8. amyyeager2 says

good for them.. I was never a fan of Jennifer Garner’s but seeing how awesome she is with her daughter has changed my mind. My daughter has that same duck BTW. Good luck to them!