Nicole Kidman's Sister Calls Sunday Rose A 'Beautiful Addition'

Nicole Kidman

“The birth of Nicole and Keith’s daughter is such wonderful news and a beautiful addition to our family,” Nicole’s sister, Antonia Kidman, told People magazine. “We’re all absolutely thrilled with the new arrival.”

The Kidmans arrived in Nashville over the weekend from Sydney while Nicole’s father, Antony, stayed behind to watch over his other grandchildren.

Nicole and Keith’s baby girl was born Monday morning in Nashville and weighed 6 lbs., 7.5 oz.

Antonia, who has four children of her own, and her mother, Janelle, plan to remain in Nashville for the next several days.

Be the first to know!
Get instant updates on Nicole Kidman & her babies!

Join the Nicole Kidman email news update from Babyrazzi below!

Your Name:
Your E-Mail:

Your privacy is safe with Babyrazzi. We will not share your info.

Comments

1. Kamineko says

Sunday Rose-the name seems appropriate for a little Aussie girl 🙂
    I know she will be a real beauty when she grows up. Can’t wait to see a pic or two of the little one. Congrats to them!

2. laila says

when you look at these two can’t you just imagine what cute little girls they were? Nicole’s baby girl is going to be so beautiful and feminine I can’t wait to see her!!!!

3. laila says

Her sister is really pretty too! I love the name Sunday it’s very girly. So very happy for them.

4. gladys says

I am so grateful for knowing Keith Urban even though I don’t know his personally, but I feel like I do, I would not take anything for the night I met him, just a brief moment. I have been to alot of his concerts and hopefully will get attend more in the future.
    I am grateful for Nicole, and am glad she and Keith met, she has been Keith’s rock and inspiration, now Keith has another inspiration, a baby girl (Sunday Rose Kidman Urban), I Love You, God Bless All of You.

5. sophie says

i agree, the name is no big deal. besides, keith urban had a hit song about Sunday a few years back.

6. Lauren says

I think it’s so awesome that Nicole’s baby wish finally came true. She and Keith seemed so happy together. 🙂

all in all

I am happy that she finally had a baby..She waited years and She is happy with Keith! HOT!

Tom is happy with Katie

so.it wasn’t meant for them to have kids together..biologically