Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony With Their Twins In Italy

Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez

JLo and Marc were snapped with their 4-month-old twins, Max and Emme, in Italy on Saturday.

Below is a pic of JLo as a baby.

Jennifer Lopez

Source via ONTD

Comments

1. natalia says

it is hurting me so much to here you people talk about those Precious babies. they are so adorable, Jennifer and Marc you guys have beautiful kids but you already know.

2. natalia says

the girl is the one with the hair. mark is holding emme she’s wearing panties u cant see it here but on other websites. they are so adorable. max and emme along with nahla and max leron are my favorites

We are very happy to know that you and Marc are very happy with the twins,they are Divine,God bless then.you make me so proud ,and they are beautiful children..

4. florence grasso says

I think that all babies are gift from God, as long as they are healthy and happy and loved very much, who cares what they look like. I am a mother and children are the best thing that can happen to you. So dont go shotting off you m outh abouts looks……look in the mirror

5. Sassy says

You shoudl see the pictures of his other Sons from the Model, they are beatuiful little boys…Jennifer you might have Mark but she has some beautiful children…

6. Kamineko says

I think the baby JLo is holding has a noble and sweet little face 🙂 This photo has almost a “Madonna and child” quality to it.I really like seeing JLo with little to no makeup, she is naturally very pretty. She looks quite healthy.
    The second pic isn’t as flattering to the other child, but it is probably just not a good angle. I’d like to see a better pic of that one.Still, really handsome kids.

7. Taty says

Until you are not a mother you won’t understand how precious babies are,theyare a blessing for anyparents and beautiful as well.Maybe you need to look at yourselves in the mirrow more often. I hope there were more good people . God may forgive you for all the bad comments.

8. Stephanie says

All babies are precious. I can’t believe [some people here] put down babies. There’s only one beautiful child and every mother has it.

9. marilyn says

Good Lord! Some of you are really mean! The babies look healthy and loved and THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS!!!

10. hmmm says

Just because these babies have rich parents means nothing. Simply put, they aren’t very cute. Nothing wrong with that. Not every baby is beautiful on the outside. A lot of babies have to grow into their looks as they get older. Sometimes the truth is negative. It’s what we like to call reality.

11. Breucklin says

i think those babies are adorable…and those of you that love giving negative comments….those babies are living the rich life…are YOU???

so shut up and stop hating on two babies just cause they have a better life than YOU!!!

12. Just me says

They both look like Marc, esp. the top one. The bottom one looks a teeny bit like Jlo, esp. the shape of the face.

13. Raquel says

I personally think the bigger, bald baby that Jennifer’s holding is her son, Max. Her daughter, Emme, is the skinny baby with the blue shirt that Marc’s holding. You can barely see tiny earrings on her. She has sparse hair and has a longer face. Neither one of these kids are cute though. They both have hard features, not very baby-ish.

14. Sassy says

Sorry to say I don’t find them cute at all…I am hoping as they get older their looks will change. I’m just being honest.

15. TJ says

These twins were born on my birthday, I sstill think they are cute, they will grow into their faces.

16. WESTSIDE64 says

People grow up, these babies are healthy and loved. Bad comments only bring bad karma to those who speak them.

17. boo says

4 mos old already? Wow doesn’t seem like that long ago JLo gave birth!!!
    I think they look like their Daddy!!!!

18. Bella says

Some of you need to look at your own babies before you make negative comments about other people’s children. GET A LIFE!

19. Lauren says

I really don’t think they’re that cute. Hopefully, they’ll grow into their looks as they get older..

20. Iluvmy2girlz says

yesss, they look like Marc!! the big ole’ eyes, and the way they just look! wow!!! awww, they are not the cutest i’ve seen, but to me all babies are precious!

21. Memphislis says

Ew, that is kind of sad. The pics aren’t very clear, though. Maybe if they were smiling and interacting they would look different.

22. LAURIE HARRIS says

SEEMS JLO CAN’T GET PUBLICITY ON HER
    OWN..CAN SHE FIRST SHE WAS WITH
    MARC.. THAN SHE HAD USE STEFANO
    FROM DOLCE AND CABANA FOR THE
    REST OF THE TRIP.. STAYING WITH HIM..
    AND FORCING HIS TWINS ON HIM AS
    WELL.. SEEING SHOPPING FOR SHOES
    IN A CHEAP FLEA MARKET WAS FUN
    BUYING SHOES IN A STAND WITH HER
    SISTER…AND HAVING LUNCH IN THE
    SAME CHEAP RESTUARANT..

23. sp says

Sorry to say, but I hope J Lo and Mark’s child get cuter.
    His other Boys with that other Model are beautiful, they look like her, that’s maybe why?