An Expectant Gwen Stefani & Gavin At Wimbledon

Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani

An expectant Gwen Stefani and husband Gavin Rossdale were snappe at the Wimbledon Men’s Final Match on the Centre Court at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club on Sunday, July 6th.

Comments

1. Analise says

Always beautiful (both of them heh) and she seems to enjoy pregnancy. Though I know few Mom’s who aren’t a “little” miserable at that stage in the summer heat. Can’t wait to see this little one!

2. Kelli says

OMG, is this the All Gwen All the Time channel? I get it. She’s knocked up. She’s cute. Her husband is cute. Her kid is cute. Must we see every step she takes?

3. Tempany says

dear god junofan, we get it already, you find pregnancy sexy, how many times are u going to make the same comment?! do you really think you’re the only man who feels that way – do u want some sort of award? you’re starting to sound sleazy, contrived and boring. it sounds like you are trying to provoke a reaction, but nobody is bothered.

4. JESS says

I went to the tennis yesterday and she didn’t smile once maybe it’s because she is so uncomfortable or it’s just because she hate the tennis!!!!
    But Gavin was really happy at the game sat forward on his seat really exited he cheered and everything.
    *(SORRY LOT’S OF MISTAKES)*

5. JESS says

i whent to the tennis yesterday and she didnt smiled once maybe it’s because she is so uncomfortable or it’s just because she hate the tennis!!!!
    but Gavin was really happy at the game sat forword on his seat really exited he cheered and everything.

6. Lauren says

She’s probably just really uncomfortable being that pregnant in this heat. She’s always talking about how she and Gavin wanted more kids after having Kingston. I hope she has a little girl. 😉

7. Jessie says

Oh, she isn’t?

Aw, I wish she would just so we would know, but hey, not it’ll be just as much as a surprise to her fans as it is to them!

:]

8. junofan says

it doesnt matter, she is still sexy. And any pregnant woman in this world is sexy, thats all I have to say

9. violetsky says

They sat in Federer’s box, and the camera’s panned to them every time he served. I know that they pan to family, but really!!
    NADAL Mr Gorgeous WON woohoo.

hello my name is tessa an im a single mother i have one son named jayden ray his father has nothing to do with him so im raising him on my own jayden was born on april 19th 2008 he wieighed 8pounds and 7ounces