Angelina Jolie Has Checked Into A French Hospital For The Birth Of Her Twins

Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie has checked into a hospital in the south of France where she is expected to give birth to her twins, a hospital spokesman said Tuesday.

Nadine Bauer, press attache for the Lenval Hospital in Nice, said Angelina is fine and that everything is going well. She said Angelina’s admittance to the maternity wing had been planned for some time.

Nadine Bauer said the 33-year-old actress will almost certainly remain in the hospital until she gives birth. She said Angelina was admitted so she could be kept under normal surveillance — and is not expected to give birth immediately.

Nadine Bauer said Angelina was admitted recently but wouldn’t say exactly when.

“There’s no urgency. It’s been planned for a long time,” she said. “She’s very well. Everything is fine.”

Angelina has said that the babies are due in August. She and partner Brad Pitt have four children: Maddox, 6; Pax, 4; Zahara, 3; and Shiloh, 2.

The Brangelina clan has been settling into a new home in the south of France. They recently moved into the Miraval Estate villa in the French hamlet of Correns, in the Provence region.

Hmmm…this conflicts with this earlier unconfirmed report. We’ll see!

Be the first to know!
Get instant updates on Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s babies!

Join the Babyrazzi Angelina & Brad email news update below!

Your Name:
Your E-Mail:

Your privacy is safe with Babyrazzi. We will not share your info.

1. Christina says

I have MANY friends whom have had twins… the chances are, she will have a c-section again and as a safety precaution, they like to get the moms in a day or so before to check that the twins are ready (especially if she is having early labor pains). It’s common.

Furthermore, that hospital is EXTREMELY nice and comfortable! As well as “secure” from paps and so forth. (yes, i’ve been there)

Best of luck to them and may she have a safe delivery and healthy little ones!!!

2. Shell says

I think it would be great to have the twins on the 4th of July. Brad should be sitting right by her, a bottle of Purple with a straw, cool washcloth for her forehead, and an American flag draped from the window.

3. fee says

A lot of times women who are pregnant with twins are admitted to the hospital early as a precaution. I pray that everything goes well and she delievers without any complications-whenever that may be.

4. Lauren says

Yeah, when Dustin said she was due in August, she was pretty big. I’m sure she’s due any day now. I’m surprised she hasn’t already given birth. Don’t you usually deliever ealy when you’re pregnant with twins?

5. deeds says

If this story is true, I can’t fathom why would she have to go to a hospital to relax. I’m posaitive she has hired help so why would she need to stay in a hospital. Here’s an idea Brad is so hot for her that she wanted to go to the hospital to get some relief. HA HA

6. Fly On The Wall says

Well, evidently she’s in the hospital pending the birth of the twins, but no word on when that will take place. I’m hoping she has a C-section on the 4th of July.

7. Just me says

I believe that Dustin Hoffman was joking about the due date. But even if he wasn’t, twins usually come early anyway.

8. Lurker says

This is the story I read when I logged on to CNN this morning.
    But I’m with everyone else..don’t believe it until I see it. I always thought ET was a reliable source too..and we all know how that turned out.

9. Nicki says

Angie NEVER said her babies were due in August. Dustin Hoffman was joking around when he said August 19th. She hasn’t ever said when they were due. All she did say was a couple of months to go, and that was a couple of months ago.

Best wishes for a healthy delivery for the Jolie-Pitt twins!