Heidi Klum's Fun Diet Secret

Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum says that she owes her fabulous figure to chasing her active kids – Leni, 4, Henry, 2, and 19-month-old Johan. “When I’m not shooting Project Runway, I’m in the park with them,” said Heidi. “They’re like roaches when you turn on the lights and they run in different directions.” Ordinary activities really can burn calories: For example, dancing around for 20 minutes with your little ones can shave off 120 calories.

I do agree with all the ideas you have offered to your post. They’re really convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are too quick for starters. May you please prolong them a little from next time? Thank you for the post.

2. Rachie UK says

Does anyone else really think she looks like Cameron Diaz in this pic? random lol, but i can sorta see it…

3. Anzhelika says

I don’t believe her! For sure she has got her personal trainer, personal chef who cooks for her!

4. Iluvmy2girlz says

me too!! i go the gym a couple times a week, ride my bike for one hour once a week, do the carmen electra streaptease video twice a week, i basically work out almost everyday!, plus i have two very energetic little girls who keep me on my toes all day! and i’m still not skinny! i’m thick, and i cannot seem to be that fit no matter what i do! so i have to learn to accept my curves (and extra fat)!! LOL i’m sure she is just blessed with “skinny genes” as well as her own private chef, and personal trainer! But i’m not hatin!! She looks lovely!

Yeah, I’m a little tired of celebrities claiming to have lost so much weight from chasing their kids around. If that’s all it took we’d ALL look like that.

6. sara says

That sounds all fine and good, but I have 3 kids, chase them around, run marathons and STILL have belly fat…unwanted pounds, etc…she makes it sound like it’s a piece of cake!!

7. Jennifer says

Yep all true i spend all day chasing my little girl who is 3, around the garden i take her the park and it is so much fun and your burning calories which is a great and fun way of keeping fit!