Tori Spelling Introduces Stella In OK! Magazine

Tori Spelling

Tori Spelling

Almost one year to the day their son Liam was born, Tori Spelling and hubby Dean McDermott found out that they were expecting their second child!

Even more exciting–the couple found out they were having a little girl, something that Tori says she thought she would never experience.

“She’s a miracle,” Tori told OK! magazine. “I was on one pill and wasn’t feeling well, so I went off of it. Two days later, the doctor put me on another, and on that one day, we conceived. It was meant to be!”

The couple welcomed daughter Stella Doreen into the world on June 9th. The infant weighed 6 lbs. 11 oz. and had a full head of beautiful black hair.

“My first thought was, ‘My god, she’s so beautiful,'” Tori gushed. “My second thought was, ‘Oh my god, she has black hair! Where did that come from?’ [laughs] Liam has blonde hair and is very fair. She was born with black hair, very tan.”

Tori continued, “I never thought I’d have a daughter. Dean’s first child [Jack] is a boy and then we had Liam and I thought, ‘Because I’m so girly-girly, I’ll have all boys.’ ”

Dean agreed, adding, “When I saw Stella for the first time, I just bawled my face off out of pure joy. I’ve always heard that there’s nothing like that bond between father and daughter. There is nothing like it — you feel it that moment. It hit me like a ton of bricks. Little boys are awesome. They’re just like a little you. But having a little girl is something else. As a man, you just lose it.”

When asked if she was nervous about the delivery, Tori said, “I was more nervous this time, because I knew that I was going to have a C-section [Liam was also delivered by C-section]. You know, it’s major surgery. Regular birth seems easier to me than having your whole stomach cut open. I always read people are like, “Oh, C-sections are so Hollywood! All actresses do them!” Do you know what a C-section entails? They basically cut you open, remove your insides to get the baby out and literally put your uterus on your stomach and then put it back in. It’s pretty crazy.”

1. Candace says

So I started watching Oxygen, not a channel I normally watch but I have to say I am hooked on this show, I really like it alot. Tori your so beautiful and cute, very funny. And Dean your a ham. To LadyOne- you look crazy. How are you fit to say anything. You dont know them, you see what you want to see form watching parts of their lives on tv. I think he treats Tori amazing, and thats just what I get from the show. It looks like to me that he is head over heels for her. Your two have adoreable children and I wish you the best. And I am so sorry that your relationship with your Mom isnt that great. That breaks my heart, I am not sure what I wouldnt ever do without family especially the relationship I have with my Mom and Dad. Atleast you have the wonderful memories of your Dad. And reading some of the blogs on Tori’s moms site, OMG- funny how every letter is one that is from one of her close family friends. Where are the “real” emails. I know everyone doesnt feel all that sorry for her. Come on now people she is filthy rich. I just find that all soo sad. But congrats on the little girl. CUTE CUTE CUTE. and love the name.

2. Tara says

VERY CUTE AND CONGRATULATIONS.Hey everyone check this out.Ok when you are born it really isn’t your birthday,going by society,because you are in the womb for only 9 months.So your real birthday is 3 months after that.That would make you a year old,for real.I was born on 3/18/1974 and I was only 9 months old add 3 months to that and my real birthday is 6/18/1974.I just thought of this and thought I would share with all of you.

3. jenny says

this little girl is so adorable and tori and dean are such good parents to liam i think they will be super parents to thier little girl I think tori and dean are a lovely couple and i love thier show its so hilarious congrats you two

4. Carol says

I was not a Tori fan until I started watching their show on Oxygen. She is so fun and cool and Dean and her seem to be a good match. The kids are very cute. I think they are going to resemble Dean. I love the show, Tori seems to be pretty down to earth not so much a spoiled Hollywood brat. She works very hard to earn a living to support her family. Dean is more like Mr. Mom although it does seem like he does try to get some work on his own. One very cute thing is that they seem to be so much in love. I hope it stays that way.

Baby girls /toddlers are so frickin adorable. When we found out our third was a girl (2 older brothers ) we were beyond psyched. The way my husband is with his daddy-daughter bond is amazing. There is a primal protective thing that happens with daddy-daughters.
    She was a lot more emotional then both boys though as a baby. She was more squeaky and verbal as well. The little dresses and hair-dos and girly things are just so much fun.

6. Jennifer says

Yes dean left his ex wife but you can’t make two people stay in a relationship when they don’t love each other, and dean is no longer legally responsible for Lola. ( adopted child) and Tori and dean are happy why can’t people be happy with that.

7. Stephanie says

I really enjoy watching Tori and Dean’s reality show. I knew that Dean left his other wife for Tori and had a son with his other wife. I just read that he and his wife not only had a son, Jack, but they had recently adopted a little girl right before he left her. That really makes me question this guy. And, in this article he talks about his “little girl”. What about the daughter he adopted, he obviously decided not to continue that relationship.

8. Wicked says

Why did she have a c-section ? she goes on about “how Hollywood” people think it is….why was this scheduled for her then ?

9. Anne says

OMG!! She look just like a doll! But Tori look tired on the first, and fat on the second… And more I’m watching the more I found Liam looking like his daddy.

10. LadyOne says

I think Dean is a jerk!! I was watching the last episode of their show and he was just flirting away with that scuba coach. Now I see why he left his first wife, he is just a big flirting jerk!! Oh by the way, did I say the he is a jerk????

11. Christy says

I get it, the miracle is that after being on the pill with hormones still in the bod, she conceives anyway. I got it. That is pretty wonderful yes, not a miracle and happens to women everyday, but pretty cool none the less. I got it…

12. Christy says

Okay so how is having the girl a miracle? So what if her husband had a boy and they had a boy the first time. Then comes a girl…where is the big miracle here? My best friend came from a line of 4 brothers and her and both sides had all boys-12 to be exact. She had the first girl in the family in 31 years this March. Now THAT is a miracle. These celebrities act like they are the first to be pregnant, the first to give birth, the first to fall in love. What an isolated world they must live in…

13. Dr. A says

#13 and #19….

When a c-section is done, an incision is made and the baby is removed. The uterus is then taken out so that the placenta can be removed (unlike a vaginal delivery where it becomes detached on its own), and cleaned and then the uterus is put back in. So yes, if you have ever seen any C-section performed, you would see that the person’s “insides” are removed, and put on their stomach to do the placenta removal, etc., then it’s all put back in. It’s like that for every single C-section delivery.

I love this family. Both of these kids are so cute. I cant wait to go out and buy the magazine. Tori use to drive me crazy but after watching her show, I only wish her the best.

Such a pretty baby! Yes, she doesn’t have black hair now, but either it has already lightened, or Tori is just exaggerating a little, because Stella’s must have seemed pretty dark to her after Liam’s blonde hair. And the little darker skin color could have been due to her kidneys not being 100% functional right after birth, that happens to quite a few babies but will disappear soon after. To 13 and 18: I’m just guessing, but perhaps it has to do with the position of the baby? perhaps sometimes it is so ‘hidden’ that they cannot reach it otherwise, or they woudld have to harm the other intestines when pulling too harsh or something like that. Maybe we have a medical specialist here?

16. amyyeager2 says

#13 that does happen sometimes in the room… my sister in laws complete uterus was removed when she had a c section.. im sure its not the norm but perhaps thats what they did to Tori too

17. MiracleMileMom says

Yeah, they are so cute, almost makes you forget they both cheated on their spouses and Dean was in the process of adopting a baby when they got together!

But hey – who cares – she’s funny!!

18. Keira says

She is so cute! I became of fan of Tori once the show first aired… CONGRATS! I am so happy for them.

19. Amy says

Totally think she’s cute. I love babies and I am about to have my second one too, but I have to say; she really looks like a doll in those photos.

20. Tam says

I think the baby has dark hair, just not much of it yet… Liam isn’t too cute to me, but i think i’m growing to like tori from her new show.

21. Could it be says

She could have tried a vaginal birth after cesearean if the surgery didn’t suit her. Maybe she didn’t think that was an option…

Cute baby but definitely not a full head of hair!

22. Julie says

Congrats to them, the baby is beautiful! I have to say, though, I hope she was misquoted and doesn’t actually think that her doctors “removed her insides” and put her uterus on her stomach and then put it back in.

23. observer says

the baby girl is really adorable….Liam is just precious and they all look very happy. Congratulations !

24. Jessie says

Maybe you can’t see her hair and skin tone that well, guys!

Anyways, I love this family! They are so cute! What Dean said about father-daughter bonding is so sweet! Really touches the heart!

25. Jacquie says

Stella is quite cute! I too love Liam peeking in on the picture.

I like these 2 together, they seem to fit well.

26. Lauren says

Stella is a cutie. Tori and Dean sure make some cute kids. I love her show, she’s so funny and down to earth. 😉

Ya know I was never that fond of Tory…until I started watching her and Dean’s show…I love them now..she is the funniest chick out there.

I am so happy she got a girl..a little sister for her sweet baby boy!!!

They are an awsome couple..

28. Cindy says

My 1st daughter was a surprise to me because she had blonde hair and blue eyes and looked tan at birth. I was expecting a dark haired baby because my family has dark haired, dark eyes babies even though her daddy is blonde with blue eyes.

The 2nd daughter surprised me because she was born with black hair and I was expecting a blonde. Her hair lighted to light brown within a few weeks of birth though.

But all my cousins were born with black hair that lightened to brown.

29. Kris2 says

I really think these are cuttie pictures.

***Maybe her hair color has changed and just maybe her head isn’t full of hair because a babies hair does tend to fall out. She was born June 9th here we are a few weeks later…and she’s not going to look the same from the moment she was born. From the time she was born to the time she was taken home…I’m sure she was already starting to look different!!

30. Just me says

They’re very cute pictures, and I know it’s totally nit-picky, but I was thinking the same thing about the “full head” of hair

31. Jennifer says

Iluvmy2girlz her hair is kinda dark and as for the tanned skin it could be just the lighting because they all look very light in these picture’s.
    she is so cute and tiny, i am going to buy this magazine!

32. Iluvmy2girlz says

um she doesn’t have black hair or tan skin! she’s blonde and fair! whatever!! she’s cute