Felicity's Amy Jo Johnson Expecting Her First Child

Amy Jo Johnson

Amy Jo Johnson, who played Keri Russell’s best friend Julie Emrich on the series Felicity, is expecting her first child in late fall, a rep confirmed to People magazine.

Amy, 37, is shooting the new CBS show, Flashpoint, while pregnant with her child with fiancé Olivier Giner.

A former gymnast, Amy became famous with her first major television role as Kimberly Hart, the Pink Ranger, in 1993’s Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers.

Wow…she was a Power Ranger!

Best Wishes!

Comments

1. Eir says

Ooh! The pink ranger was always my favorite. 🙂

I knew she looked familiar, I was like ‘um, who is she!? I KNOW HER FROM SOMEWHERE!’ But I knew it wasn’t Felicity, since I never watched it. Lol.

2. Danica says

Congrats to Amy Jo! And wow, she looks great! Why is it that she never ages? How does she DO that??? She still looks 17!!!!!

3. Bridget's Mommy says

Congrats to Amy Jo I couldn’t be happier for them. When I was little I loved Power Rangers and the Pink Ranger was my favorite. Then she disappeared for awile the reappeared on Felicity

4. observer says

#2 I agree it was a great show with some very talented people and it’s nice to see they are still doing well.

5. LAURIE HARRIS says

JENNIFER GARNER WAS SCOTT FOLEY’S GIRLFRIEND ON THE SHOW… AND THAT IS HOW THEY BECAME A COUPLE IN REAL LIFE… GETTING MARRIED AND THAN SHE GOT THE ROLE ON ALIAS..!

6. Halifax says

Alexis: Yes, Jennifer Garner was on Felicity. She played Noel’s/Scott Foley’s girlfriend, Hannah (and of course they ended up getting married in real life).

Congrats to Amy Jo – I always liked her on the show.

7. LAURIE HARRIS says

WHEN FELICITY WAS ON JENNIFER GARNER USE TO
    ASKED IF SHE WAS AMY JO JOHNSON…IT IS NICE TO SEE THE CAST OF FELICITY COME BACK.. SCOTT SPEEDMAN, KERI RUSSELL, SCOTT FOLEY ON THE TV SERIES THE UNIT… SEEING HOW THEY ARE ALL DOING WELL ..