Brooke Burke's Latest Blog Entry

Brooke Burke

(In the above pic Brooke was snapped at the premiere of ‘Get Smart’ in LA)

Brooke opened up about her sleep deprivation in her latest blog entry:

Hi Everyone,

We are finally settled in our home.  Shaya just turned 3 months old, and I feel like I have just surfaced.  I am so sorry that I have not blogged in months.  Any of you who have already had your baby know where I am coming from!  Anyway, Shaya’s naps are getting longer, and my nighttime sleep intervals have gone from 2 hours to 4, thank God!  The other day I googled sleep deprivation and I had no idea how responsible my sleepless nights were for everything I had been feeling.  It effects your memory, metabolism, and of course patience for everyone in your family.  I am happy to say it does get better, so hang in there new moms.

Last month was pregnancy awareness month and I was asked to speak on a panel about the work/life balance.  I was invited to speak to hundreds of other working moms about how I do it. I had to laugh to myself as I thought of what a metaphor the topic is. Balancing motherhood and a career is my most challenging thing.  I have realized in my experience that there is no right or wrong way to rear your children, and I had a hard time giving advice on “how to do it”. I have learned a lot from other moms, but I focus most on figuring out what works best for my family. I know that everything is curable with love.  I tried to encourage moms to do the best they can and give themselves a break on the days when it doesn’t seem good enough. I also have to admit that I am a different mom the fourth time around.  I think that is because there is a lot less of me to devote to all of them after you do the math.  I am also starting to go back to work and there is always the guilt when I have to spend all day away from my babies. Somehow, it all works out, even though there is no perfect way.

I just designed a new product for the store.  I have been using it to work out and lose the rest of my belly inches.  It’s like Tauts but made out of neoprene. It is called Baboosh Body Sport and it is to be worn while you exercise.  The fabric will make your core area sweat like crazy!!!!  Great news, it is for Dads too.

Love, Brooke

Comments

Dianagen XX is a secure alternative to anabolic Methandrostenolone
    and the second compound that was formulated to be stacked along with Anagen XX, combining the two formulas collectively helps your body keep energy and endurance by serving to your muscle mass retain more nitrogen and improve oxygen ranges
    to the blood provide stopping fatigue throughout
    intense and prolonged training classes.

Our autos characteristic leather-based seats, televisions,
    DVD players, CD players, and even an iPod jack for playing your favourite tracks by
    means of the surround sound stereo system!

With smaller businesses more and more being the target of
    intrusion, vandalism and other type of crime we right here at locksmith London sees the significance of getting the realm covered.
    There are essentially two major methods to supply safety for a business, one is although know-how and the opposite is though having skilled safety personnel stand guard
    of the building. Now for small businesses the later
    isn’t at all times the most effective thought as it comes at a relatively high value, and sometimes we see that some kind of alarm and monitoring system
    is sufficient to hold danger down.

It’s going to be ending of mine day, however before finish I am reading this wonderful paragraph to improve my experience.

Hey There. I found your blog the usage of msn. This is an extremely well written article.
    I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your
    helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

Now that you’re more knowledgeable when it comes to video marketing,
    you can create your own marketing campaign. A
    lot of people who have been exactly where you are now have been helped out a lot by ft myers seo.
    Make way to the extra performance the software can offer – optimized video marketing
    is on your way.

It’s remarkable to visit this web page and reading the views of all friends regarding
    this piece of writing, while I am also keen of getting familiarity.

8. Troupeimmuro says

bdykmyataxlkxtyvwell, hi admin adn people nice forum indeed. how’s life? hope it’s introduce branch 😉

9. jdpolson says

Hello all,

I’m currently researching various weight loss programs and courses.

So, if you don’t mind please answer in this topic: What’s your single most important question about weight loss?

Cheers, JD

I got ten bucks that says this broad doesn’t write her own blogs. Does her publicist really think that we are all moron mommies? C’mon, I am not THAT sleep deprived. This blog touches on all the mommie “hot buttons”- weight, sleep, and blah blah blah… nothing too personal, just enough to elude to a perfect family life. And of course, a little shameless product plug, right? Nice work. I don’t buy it. What I do think is that this woman is hot, has always been hot, and obsesses over her body. I like the idea of wrapping your tummy, but its not really new news; its an ancient technology (more recently popularized by SPANX). Wrap it up and suck it in, Ladies… no spandex wrap is responsible for giving this hottie mom a flat tummy (another ten bucks says that she already had one). Where is the before and after? Must not have been that impressive. But hey, if you’ve got the time and the extra cash flow, its a nice story!

11. Analise says

I really like Brooke and enjoy reading her blog. Sorry, but I agree that sunnykidstyle needs to knock off the self-promotion. She’s doing it elsewhere, too. Give it a rest.

12. Jx2 says

I’m not a fan of this woman. I don’t see what all the hype is about. Her body may be great after squeezing out all those pups but her face is in need of some work!

13. KayG says

Shaya is a beautiful name, but he might not like it so much when he gets older. My son’s name is Shalen. I love the name, but now that he’s 19 he’s not as thrilled about it. He doesn’t complain, mind you, but he prefers to be called Shae. Sometimes we make the mistake of naming our children these beautiful names not thinking about how it will affect them later in life.

14. Liza says

Sunnykidstyle has been posting here for awhile and every single entry has her website information at the bottom.

Could it be annoying? yes. But if you all know it’s going to be at the bottom of every post, just ignore that.

15. sunny says

Yes Sunnykidsyle. I own my own infant and toddler clothing line and don’t stoop to pitching on a blog!

Me neither, but considering the majority of extravagant Hollywood baby names, it’s not that bad after all. Cheering other moms up and admitting to sleep deprivation herself is good example, it should take away some of the pressure and exhaustion of young moms to excell just like the seemingly perfect Hollywood stars do at parenting (though of course if you look closely, only a few actually excell, but I have the feeling that many young moms think about this in a defferent way, when they hear that star X has not only a picture perfect family, but also a TV show, a book release and fashion line coming up). Though of course they have the money to hire nannies so they can get some rest in between, which the average mom does not have.

And by the way, if you have a second to spare, I’d like to invite you to my new blog http://www.sunnykidstyle.com about stylish design for kids :):) Today’s feature is about designer wooden and tin toys, after yesterday’s focus on animal alphabet prints.