Alessandra Ambrosio's Baby Shower

Alessandra Ambrosio

Awwww! What GORGEOUS pics! Alessandra, 27, and boyfriend Jamie Mazur look very happy!

The seven-months-pregnant Alessandra celebrated her first baby shower in LA on June 2nd. It was hosted by Jamie’s family. Her second baby shower was held at Gramercy Park Hotel in New York City on June 7th. However during the event due to defects in the air conditioning system, the room temperature rose up to 85 degrees. Since it was cooler outside, the party moved to the rooftop. Alessandra and Jamie, who are reportedly expecting a girl in late August, had an amazing time, reported a source. Alessandra said that she hopes that she can participate in the upcoming Victoria’s Secret fashion event in Miami on November 16th and start working again.

Alessandra has reportedly decided that her daughter will be born in Florianopolis, Brazil and she plans to have another baby shower in her parent’s home in Erechim, in Rio Grande do Sul, on July 19th. Alessandra has not yet decided on the name for her baby, but reportedly on the list of her favorites is the name Anja (“Angel” in Portuguese).

Below Alessandra was snapped at her June 7th baby shower trying out her Blue Couture Peanut Shell baby sling. She had personally requested one.

Alessandra Ambrosio

Below Brooke Burke was snapped with her Blue Couture Peanut Shell baby sling.

Alessandra Ambrosio

Comments

1. AngieSchmangie says

I have a 1 month old and have wondered about those slings. I want to get 1 but whenever I see women wearing them I get this frantic feeling that the child is gonna drop off any second! lol
    Anybody have one?? Can u tell me how it works?? With 4 other children besides my baby boy, it would be nice to have 2 free hands like I see Brooke has in the pic.

Yes..she is pretty, but her feet are ugly! I am sorry I had to say it! BUT her guy is really attractive! The pictures are beautiful! AHH one day! I think that I will adopt kids rather than have them, but that is just me

They are a beautiful couple, this will surely be one gorgeous baby! And seems like they had a lot of fun at the baby shower, everyone smilling and laughing.
    She probably has already contacted Heidi Klum about loosing that baby weight in no time, I think only 6 weeks after having Henry she was on the Victoria’s Secret runway again.

If you have a second to spare, I’d like to invite you to my new blog http://www.sunnykidstyle.com about stylish design for kids. Sunny greetings :):)

4. Jx2 says

A very attractive couple! Obviously a professional photographer snapped the photos. I like the jewellery she is wearing! Especially the gold leaf necklace.

Wow, unlike Tori Spelling, she actually had guests at her shower! It looks like it was a fun one too…wonder what that cotton ball game was?

6. Tia says

she looks amazing, she is really pretty and i think pregnancy suites her.
    I hope i look that good and glowing when i get at that stage!
    congrats and i really like the name she is thinking of too.

7. bj's mom says

they are a beautiful couple! she looks amazing! good luck to them and their daughter…im sure she’ll be gorgeous!