Comments

1. N says

#6….. Not when you have so-called religious people that pick and choose what bible versus they want to adhere to. They seem to forget the versus that says SIN IS SIN.

2. DeniseF. says

Sadly, this is not the first time, and probably won’t be the last time, that girls have made pacts like this or about who can have sex with the most guys. They each will learn the the true hardship of being a parent. It is a rewarding job, but a never ending one. Something most teens, especially ones who make these pacts, are not ready to handle.

3. Diana says

May I just say, and I hope that I won’t offend any one but I used to come on here alot and do find the comments interesting but life is really too short to get petty and worry about one another’s attitudes and get stressed about them. I had a little run in with one girl on here, apologized, moved on and we were then fine with one another. Best way to be in this life. You will only get eaten up with bitterness and horrid thoughts unless you do.

4. 2teens says

Yowza!! 17 girls pregnant because of a pact???? Crazy!!!
    One of the dads was a homeless man too, so pitiful. I heard he was Jen(itals) ex.

5. Jx2 says

Jen-itals – I heard that you have herpes! You need some medication to take care of it. While you are at the doctor’s make sure you mention that you also have Turette’s!!! You have been swearing a great deal lately and it is so un-Godly of you to swear on the one hand but then believe in marriage before pregnancy on the other hand. Get your priorities straight..”good girls” don’t swear!!

6. Jx2 says

Seems all these young girls have been drinking water out of the same stu*pid well! The government system should make it obligatory to have their tubes tied until they graduate from high school. Of course that isn’t realistic either. Desperate times call for desperate measures!

7. meg says

WHAT THE HECK…
    How come such stupid people
    have gathered all at the same
    time ,at the same place?!

8. Diana says

I wouldn’t say that 16 year olds making a pact to become pregnant and one falling pregnant with a homeless guy is very sensible and certainly not a great comment . What a sad society we live in particularly when sex is glamorised like this xx