Cindy Crawford & Daughter In Malibu

Cindy Crawford

Cindy, 42, and look-alike daughter Kaia, 6, were snapped out and about in Malibu on May 29th.

And below on May 27th.

Cindy Crawford

Comments

I have always been a fan of Cindy! She is just always
    beautiful, no matter what snap shot. I wonder how she maintains those sculpted arms

And, everybody, if you like Kaia’s sandals, take a second and check out http://www.rubimoon.com. You’ll be surprised.

Christie and Honey: no she doesn’t wear any make-up in this photo, that’s what I like about it, she looks like a naturally beautiful child here. But the celebrity baby blog had a several photos in the past year or so where Kaia was clearly wearing makup.

3. jayne says

Please don’t use this spot for picking up– it’s gross–stick to baby and momma stuff that makes this spot great. Go somewhere else! Thank you 😉

4. Ronnie says

:O
    Kaia is 6???!
    Cindy is a model therefore she must be tall
    and look at her next to kaia, kaia is tall for a six year old being that high on someone whos five foot 5 let alone someone who is 6ft something… wow that child is tall!!!

5. Jx2 says

2teens – Isn’t that hilarious!! Who would have thought that
    Sand would post that about herself??? LMAO!!

6. 2teens says

Cindie’s blue jeans look more flattering than her brown jeans.
    Kaia is Mommy’s little clone – very cute!

I don’t see any makeup on her face at all. I wonder if her kids know who she is and why she’s famous and if it’s hard to be a model’s daughter….it’s nice to see they’re eating something that appears to be ice cream or something, but it makes you wonder how conscious the children of models are about their mothers’ eating habits? And before you go crazy, I am not suggesting Cindy doesn’t eat, but I do think she must be really into staying healthy, likely a LOT more so than a typical mom.

8. Jessie says

I think Cindy Crawford is pretty rude, actually. In an interview she says that a fan asked her is she was Chace Crawford’s (Gossip Girl) mother. She said that “he is way too old to be my son!” He is only in his twenties and she is in her forties. She could be his mother! The rest that she said was rude, too. She thinks she’s perfect.

Her daughter is just as pretty as she is, though I wish we wouldn’t see her so often wearing make-up, she is only 6 years old. Besides, she is such a natural beauty, there’s absolutely no need for mascare of lipstick. In the first photo, she wears an Eliza Gran dress, but its only available in infant sizes now.

By the way, sunnykidstyle children’s design blog has a new URL. Now memorizing where you can find all sorts of great toy, fashion and decor ideas has become even easier! Check out: http://www.sunnykidstyle.com Sunny greetings 🙂

10. Sonic says

Like I said in the other post….she is ALWAYS pictured alone with her daughter and not pictured alone with her son.????