Ulrika Jonsson Poses With Her Recently Expanded Family

Ulrika Jonsson

Ulrika Jonsson

Ulrika Jonsson appears in the new issue of Hello! magazine with her recently expanded family. Her newest son, Malcolm Charles Trip Monet, weighed a healthy ten pounds when he arrived nine days late at Ulrika’s local hospital in High Wycombe, Bucks, on June 7th.

Malcolm is her first child with her third husband American art director Brian Monet.

As well as the new arrival, Ulrika has three children from three past relationships.

Cameron, 13, was the product of her five-year marriage to cameraman John Turnbull and seven-year-old Bo’s father is German hotel boss Markus Kempen, with whom she subsequently had a short-lived relationship.

She had her second daughter, Martha, four, with second husband Lance Gerrard-Wright, whom she met on her TV show Mr Right. That marriage ended after two years in October 2005.

Speaking to Hello! magazine, Ulrika said: ‘I feel so at ease with everything and so confident in my relationship with Brian. This feels like the dream.

‘This time it really does feel different because Brian and I have a very deep connection. We are like kindred spirits.

‘I feel there is nothing I can’t say to him and it is OK to share with him my deepest fears and anxieties whereas in other relationships I always felt alone whether that was my fault or someone else’s.

‘Brian is the cement that connects us all. For me the optimum is to have a child with the man I love. I don’t understand women who don’t want to have children.’ She added: ‘I don’t mean that in a derogatory way but my instinct is to mate.’

Ulrika revealed: ‘I don’t think I could have had a better labor although I did haemorrhage heavily afterwards.

‘Brian was wonderful and encouraging to the point that when I was pushing he was pushing too. He was totally taken aback the moment they took the baby from me and handed him to Brian.

‘”That’s your son,” I told him  and tears were welling up in his eyes. This was the first time for him, but he astounded me by his calmness and has settled in to fatherhood in a really normal way. I told him Malcolm was not a cool name in Britain but gradually I warmed to the idea.’

Ulrika gaines 35 pounds during her pregnancy: ‘I had sizeable breasts’, she said.

‘I am an I cup since my milk came in – but the point is that I am doing the most important job that any woman can do and I am very happy to give my body over to this wonderful process and very relaxed about taking time to get my body back.’

She added: ‘Of course it’s never nice putting on lots of weight but I feel very strongly about women who feel the need to slim down straight away and almost compete to try and get back to their size 10 within a week. It’s not me and I don’t think it’s very natural.

‘I’m happy to be called fat or weighty by the papers for the foreseeable future. I will get my body back but I will take my time. I am nearly 41 and have just had my fourth child.

‘If my body doesn’t bear the hall marks of that, then what was the point  of having the children? It might be harder to get back in shape this time but I am not obsessed about it.’

Comments

1. Jx2 says

All I see is a person named Sugar Walls that does not make much sense and speaks in some kind of cryptic verse and whom I find very annoying with all her S*ex talk!!! Are you hor*ny??? I suggest you find a dil*do to satisfy yourself!!

2. Jx2 says

She is insane! I saw clips from BBC on YouTube on shows that she has appeared on…what a world class idiot!!

3. BizzyB says

She once did a reality show and a Psycologist told her that she was a sex addict whern she admitted that she had never had boyfriend of husband free month! He suggested that she spent a year focusing on her kids and her life rather than a man. I dont think she listened! She was pregnant before 6 months were up!!

ITs the kids I feel for!

4. Jx2 says

^^^Nobody I know has ever done that !! Personally, I would never do that myself. I guess, it’s more important to you that someone has nice feet – it appears we all have our priorities, yours are seemingly askew.

I don’t care if she have 4 kids by different fathers..so! How many people on this earth have done that??? HMMM

anyway..I just have to say that she has the ugliest feet! Her feet look like she has been walking on concrete for umm about all of her life! lol

Well, 4 kids by 4 dads… either she is trying to collect kids like others pewter spoons, or she just hasn’t heard of contraception. Not that you get me wrong, I am not against having 4 kids, but I think you have to be sure that you will really stay together, and being wrong 3 times before does not make me believe she has found the right one this time. Wherever her mating instinc leads her….

If you have a second to spare, I’d like to invite you to my new blog http://sunnykidstyle.wordpress.com/ about stylish design for kids :):)

7. Julie says

I would defend Ulrika about having 4 kids by 4 dads, she has made some very bad choices about men. I really hope that this one is a stayer. She was at least married to 3 of the fathers.
    Ulrika is a really lovely, funny person.

8. Rachie UK says

she is no-one of any interest lol, english tv presenter who’s not a particularly nice person! lol 2teens, so so true…

9. Jx2 says

Don’t know – don’t care! Although I must say that she sure like spreading her legs for every man she meets. She must have the genetic disposition of a rabbit.

10. 2teens says

Her “instinct is to mate”? To produce offspring with every man she has been in a relationship with? I’m sorry, that is just bizarre.