Great Links!

Milla Jovovich and her adorable daughter!

Massachusetts is the #1 state in the nation for twins!

Ben Affleck and Violet on her her first day of preschool in LA.

Comments

1. Tia :) says

JJ, my husband and I have decided than after this one is born that im going to stay at home. We can be very comfortable on his income alone. I think when this little guy is in school full time i’ll go back to nursing. ..who knows, maybe we’ll have one more. In the mean time, I still have 3 months of work left! haha

2. Jx2 says

yes Tia! My SIL is a stay at home mom. I have to give her credit for staying home and raising all 3 girls. One just finished grade 2. The other will be starting jr kindergarten in the Fall and the other one is still a toddler at 1 and a half yrs. At one point my SIL was even thinking of opening her home to other kids in the neighbourhood as a home-based daycare centre. My bro quickly put a stop to the idea. He didn’t want other kids mucking up the walls with crayons and poo. Anyway, I digress. LOL

3. Tia :) says

I agree JJ. Hell over high waters I would send my child to pre-school at the age of 2. Our children dont go to ” pre-school” until they are 4. I still have 2 years to go…they grow up so fast 🙁

4. Jx2 says

^^^It doesn’t work like that here in my part of the world. Daycare registration begins in early Spring but kids don’t begin until September – same with pre-school classes. There is a daycare and pre-school shortage here in Ontario so spaces are limited and not all kids are accepted. Many are on waiting lists. I gather that Violet would have preferential treatment given who her parents are and have no problem getting into the pre-school of her parents choice.

5. Liza says

There isn’t anything unusual about a 2 1/2 year old going to pre-school for a few hours a week. Lots of parents do it, especially to help with socialization and separation. As for the June thing, lost of daycare centers and pre-schools offer summer programs.

6. Jx2 says

Milla is so beautiful. Her daughter doesn’t really look like her. She must take after the father.