Comments

1. Jx2 says

2teens – let me know when you are set up on Flickr and then i can send you a private message on “hello…” with my username.

OMG, Valentina is such a pretty little doll! Just yesterday I said I wanted to see a picture of her face, and wow, she is adorable and will be really stunning once she is grown up. But of course, with Salma Hayek as mother, chances were pretty good she’d be pretty. And I think for 9 months it’s absolutely normal that her legs are still so chubby, in a few months, when she’s walking and running, it will disappear.

If you have a second to spare, I’d like to invite you to my new blog http://sunnykidstyle.wordpress.com/ about stylish design for kids :):)

3. Ronnie says

there’s that picture of little valentinas face that people wanted:)
    shes cute:)

love salma’s earrings and dress.

but isn’t that the same pair of shoes valentina was wearing in the other post

4. 2teens says

I don’t have any problems with sharing photos. I think I may have put a couple of photos on Flickr last year for some reason, so I might already have an account…. I wonder what my password is? LOL

5. onatear says

#11: Maybe it’s her dress..I think it just comes down too long on her. Those legs are a riot!! I can’t believe she is already walking. Seems as if it was just a couple mos ago she was born!!!

6. Iluvmy2girlz says

she looks like a dwarf! i dont mean to sound mean. She’s really cute and chubby and everything but her legs are very very short!

7. Jx2 says

2teens – that’s fantastic!! I often attend outdoor local art & crafts events in my city and make an effort to purchase something from at least one artist. I’d love to see the inside of your house it sounds awesome. If you feel comfortable with the idea of posting images of the inside of your home there is a site called Flickr where you can upload photos and have only your family or friends see them. I have a photo album on Flickr but I’ve flagged the photos as private so only my approved contacts can view them. Perhaps you might want to do the same.

8. 2teens says

^^^Hey Jx2, I saw you over on hellorazzi. I love your necklace design, great colors! Looks like something I would wear.
    My husband and I like to support local artists in our community. It is something that’s meaningful to us. Most of the objet d’art in our home are originals (some done by me). I love that about my home.