Salma Hayek & Daughter Out Shopping

Salma Hayek

Rumored to be walking down the aisle in August, a glowing Salma Hayek was spotted out shopping with her daughter Valentina on Saturday afternoon (June 14th).

Salma, 42, and her adorable daughter popped into Tart on Melrose Ave.

Little Valentina is wearing the gorgeous Peyton shoes by Kuuru.

Kuuru shoes is offering a 25% discount to our readers!

Just use the code BABYR25 at the Kuuru shoes website!

Salma Hayek

1. Jen says

Whoa!! As usual, we have some defensive ones on here today! I never said she wasn’t cute or anything, I just said she looked a little big!

My daughter was a huge infant, and I got one rude comment about putting my baby on a diet. Do you just quit feeding an INFANT? She will soon be walking and it will fall off anyway, or she’s just going to get tall.

BTW, my “fat” daughter? She’s 9 now and you wouldn’t have ever guessed she was “that big” as an infant. 🙂

3. Ronnie says

my niece was 7 months old when a rude health visitor said she “qualified as overweight” my sister got all worried and protective and took her to doctors and dieticians only to find that she was at the bottom end of the 18-23 “normal” spectrum.
    Appearances are VERY decieving guys, you shjould be ashamed of yourselves judging a little baby like that.

4. 2teens says

#11, Jen. Can a 9 month old baby be considered overweight? I don’t think so. After 12 months when they are much more active and mobile you can worry about that. I think she looks fine.

5. DeeDee says

I know it’s been said, but MAN that bottle!! My son only used them until what the hospital gave us ran out. I bet she got lots of freebies from different sources and that is one of them. Really sad how the rich and famous get all the freebies.

6. Jen says

I love chubby babies as much as the next person, but this one looks a little overweight. Her legs look like tree trunks.

7. lily says

Ok sunnykidstyle that is really annoying. If you have spare time to check out my little blog . You post that on almost every single post. First you write something about that celebrity. Just stop okay talk about trying to get free Advertise.

She is such a cutie, and getting a lot of hair! I agree, it’s a pitty that we can’t see more of her face, but the last time I saw a photo up front, she looked a lot like Salma, so I suppose now with all that hair, she will look even more like her mother. Her name is nice, too. Valentina is feminine and timeless I think. Though about Paloma I’m not quite sure. But mostly only the first name is used anyway.

Oh, and by the way, if you have a second to spare, please visit my new blog about stylish design for kids and feel free to give me some feedback. I’d really appreciate it :):)