Harrison Ford Enjoys Father's Day Outing With Calista Flockhart & Liam

Harrison Ford

Harrison Ford

Harrison Ford

Harrison Ford spent Father’s Day with fiancee Calista Flockhart’s adopted son Liam at Ford Filling station restaurant in Los Angeles yesterday.

Harrison, 65, was pictured sporting a signed t-shirt with a special message from Liam, 7. The message on the t-shirt read, “the best dad in the world”.

Harrison is reportedly planning to adopt Liam after marrying Calista, perhaps, as he claims, because the relationship helps to keep him feeling youthful.

He said: “I don’t pretend to be anything I am not age wise, but Liam keeps me feeling connected to this growing and maturing process which is so much fun.”

Harrison already has four children, two grown-up sons, Benjamin and Willard, with first wife Mary Marquardt.

He also has two children, a son Malcolm and daughter Georgia, from his second marriage to Melissa Mathison. The pair’s divorce was finalised in January 2004.

Comments

1. Jen says

#9- No we don’t, but she didn’t have him biologically, so therefore he’s adopted. Why do we have to make the word adopted such a bad thing? Would you rather him be shoved from foster home to foster home? I think the word “adopted”was this little guy’s saving grace. It all depends on how you look at it I guess.

Love his shirt, that was such a sweet present.
    Liza you are absolutely right about that, that bugged me as well. When separating between biological and adopted children, it always seems to me like they are an outcast of some sort, and that they should be thankful for being adopted, just like when Lauren wanted to praise Harrison for treating Liam like his own son, whereas I am sure, Harrison considers him as his son and Liam considers Harrison as his dad.

If you have a second to spare, I’d like to invite you to my new blog http://sunnykidstyle.wordpress.com/ about stylish design for kids :):) Today’s topic is modern baby gear.

3. Lauren says

I love when guys make their girlfriend’s or wives children feel special even though they don’t share the same blood. Harrison seems like an awesome dad. The new Indiana Jones movie is killer.

4. Liza says

Do we really need to point out that Liam is Calista’s “adopted son”? He’s her son, period, we don’t need the qualifier.

And yes, Harrison Ford has always continued to being involved in the lives of his older children.

5. susanna says

Dont care that he’s 65, he looks 55 , he rocks this English girls boat!!! she’s one lucky girl Calista.

6. Kris2 says

Awww…that was a very nice gift Liam gave Harrison. I love gifts like those…they are priceless!!

7. Zbella says

Wow. Is he involved with his other children? He does look younger than 65 and I’m sure having a youngster around helps.