Will Smith & Family At American Girl Premiere

Will Smith

Jada and Will Smith took their children to the Kit Kittredge: An American Girl premiere (daughter Willow stars!) in L.A. Saturday.

And Will and Willow were snapped goofing around.

Will Smith

Comments

I happen to adore the Smith Family in its entirety… Jada and Will have always been my favorite celebrity couple and their children are just darling… Jaden And Willow are talented children who seem like normal children.. her pose exudes confidence that a little girl should always posses… Jaden’s hair works for him as well… not sure what Trey wants to do exactly but it seems as if he’s not as interested in the spotlight as his younger siblings..it could be due to not having two celebrity parents… who knows but I love this family!

2. Analise says

Annoying. Probably due to the freak Cruise connection I simply cannot stand Will and Jada anymore. Willow hopefully was playing and not really as she appears in that top photo. Her hair is awful.

3. Jx2 says

2teens – I have a hunch that this “Sandy” is not the same as the other “Sandy”. In other words, she’s an imposter!!

4. Sandy says

Ok, you found me out, i am in love with you, will you please dump your husband and marry me, please come to San diego, I will work two and three jobs and support you, You are my Queen, I can’t live without you. yes, you are right, I am madly deeply in love with you my darling sweetheart.

5. Sandy says

2teens, I think you know when I say Bite Me,you know exactly what I am referrng too so don’t play dumb, in plain words so you won’t try to twist it around, Kiss My A**! Now do you get it?

6. 2teens says

Sandy, why are you constantly asking me to bite you? And constantly mentioning “ass-kissing” as if you’re jealous? It sounds like you are a very sexually frustrated person. I just don’t like you in that way, so please stop with all the sexual inferences. You are not my type and never will be!

7. 2teens says

Bite me? Again with the “bite me” Sandy? 3rd time… how very original of you. What a lame-ass ignoramus.

8. Sandy says

2teens, stupid is as stupid does, move to the Ghetto and Strike a Pose, I don’t think she is stupid, I think her posing like that is stupid.

9. 2teens says

Some harsh people here lately. These are cute kids. Willow doesn’t look stupid but there are a couple of posters here who sound stupid.

10. Zbella says

They are beautiful. I have seen a ‘tud on Jaden as well, in the past. They seem spoiled, but what do I know?

My hubby also prefers petite women. Think about it – don’t most of us prefer either tall men, slim, muscular or dark haired guys in general? We each have our type to whom we’re attracted.

11. Dee says

His oldest son is so handsome. I think that’s his son from a previous marriage. He definitely inherited his dad’s good looks!

12. Keni says

How odd that grown adults would judge a child they dont know from one picture. There are many pictures of this event, this blog isnt usually able to get the most quality images and this is the one they happened to choose.

Shes 7! Shes excited, she photographed quite often and she is in a film but most importantly, shes having fun!

Perhaps the implied stupidity is not on her part.?

13. Sandy says

the little girl does look stupid, and she is way too young to be acting so snotty, of course she acts just like her mother, I like Will but can do without Jada.

14. Jx2 says

Yes, the little girl has ‘tude! but she looks cute. I also like the afro on the boy – it’s chill!

Beautiful family…all of the kids look just alike. At first I thought Willow and Jaden looked like Jada, but after seeing Trey, I’m convinced they all look like Will.

I don’t understand the diva comment in regards to Willow. Who doesn’t strike a pose for a picture?

Yes, they are all beautiful. I have no clue how tallTrey’s mom is, but it’s not necessarily an influence. Trey may have inherited more of his father’s height, or perhaps his mom has taller parents herself, but the genes just didn’t really show in her, but in her son they do. Genes are a funny, unpredictable thing. I don’t quite like Jaden’s hair in the pic, I would either cut it or put some styling products in, to make it less frizzy. But it seems to be styled like that on purpose, so whatever they like. Luckily we all have different tastes.

Oh, and by the way, if you have a second to spare, please visit my new blog http://sunnykidstyle.wordpress.com/ about stylish design for kids and feel free to give me some feedback. I’d really appreciate it :):)

17. amy says

wow, willow is already a diva AT 7! that’s not good. she needs to be a wee bit more humble (say, a little more like reese witherspoon’s daughter?) just a thought. i would hate to see her behaving like a snot in a few yrs…

otherwise, i love will/jada…

18. VIOLETSKY says

Wow Trey has gotten tall, which is suprising seen as his mother is (according to imdb) 4’11.5″
    Any body else think its weird that Will Smith has a thing for very short ladies.!!!