Jennifer Garner & Violet At CVS

Jennifer Garner

Jennifer Garner was snapped on a fun shopping excursion with Violet, 2, at CVS in Brentwood, California, on Friday.

1. Liza says

I think their marriage is just fine. He was just recently quoted as saying how grateful he is to have both his wife and daughter in his life and how much they mean to him.

Jennifer lives her life regardless of the paparazzi being there or not, which is probably why we see more pictures of her (although there are sometimes months between pictures), but Ben is very protective when it comes to his privacy. Since the Jennifer Lopez fiasco, he has been very protective.

2. 2teens says

I have to agree with Jen here. It’s so sexist and outdated to say a woman “trapped” a man.

3. Jordyn says

Im tellin ya…Violet looks just like Jens costar Victor Garber!! Gee…and we wonder wheres Ben??

4. Jen says

#9- What??? Wasn’t he also there the night that they conceived her? Why would he be trapped? He could have slapped on a condom at anytime too y’ know.

5. Zbella says

I’m sure Jen could do just fine w/o Ben. I adore her and Vi. He’s OK. But personally I think they’re together still, just stay out of the spot light.

6. Susie says

NEVER see Ben, where is he? I really like Jennifer Garner, but she shouldn’t have trapped Ben into marriage. He looks like he has already left, for their sakes I hope not.

7. cheerus says

I Don’t know I Used to think that Violet looked just like her Mom but the older she gets I See her Dad , you can see Ben her Dad in her face . But she has Moms dimples quite a combination for her to be adorable!

8. Carol says

Jennifer seems to have so much fun with Violet, but Ben never seems to be around much. This kid is the image of her mom.

violet is so damn cute i love those dimples i just want to hug her i think that jen and ben should have another child so baby vi could have a baby sister or brother